287- Zoya Dannii

 Sunday, July 3, 2011

I have been really into Zoya polishes lately and I finally snagged Dannii from Zoya's Intimate Collection. A few weeks ago I reviewed Zara a pretty purple gold shimmer. Well Dannii is basically the darker version of Zara and I was dying to try it out!


Dannii is a violet with pink undertones and a awesome gold shimmer. I cant seem to find any dupes for Dannii. The original color was in my eyes the polish that stood out from the Intimate collection.


Application for Dannii was great. I used two coats and a topcoat. I wish zoya brushes were slightly larger or longer but they really are easy to use so I cannot complain.


I love micro glitters and Dannii really shined in the light. I wore this for a couple of days and the polish did not chip at all. Very good wear for me! 


I really like Dannii and Im glad I have it in my collection. I love purples and shimmers so its not a surprise that this caught my eye but I do think Zoya did a superb job with this unique color. 


7 comments:

Veronica July 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

I love the shimmer in it!

thenailaholic July 3, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

The intimate collection is just incredible.

Miss Starshiny July 3, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

I want to buy a purple polish!!! this looks great!
http://misstarshiny.blogspot.com/

Toyomi July 3, 2011 at 1:54 PM  

This color looks great on your nail length and works well with your skin tone . This is a just a beautiful color all around . I love the shimmers . Always a fan of the shimmers !

Kiana July 3, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

PURPLE!!!!! that is all! LOL

Silva July 3, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

This is such a gorgeous purple!

JustSomeNailsByMJ July 5, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Coooool, darker version of Zara is exactly what I thought when I saw your photos! I love Zara.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP