288- 4th of July Top 4 Nail Polishes!

 Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!
 I hope you all enjoy your holiday. Today I will be doing something a little different. I am going to choose my top four red whites and blue lacquers in my collection. My favorites change all the time so these lacquers are just my current obsessions.

The perfect holiday red is Milani Red Sparkle from their one coat glitter collection.  
The glitter is made of light and dark red shades and it again creates an awesome depth to this lacquer. It applies amazing and was so opaque. Its just such a sparkle winner.

My current favorite white is OPI Play the Peonies.
 
 
Ok I cheated.  Play the Peonies isnt a white, its a pale pink shimmer but its almost a white and I love it. Its the palest pink I think I own and the shimmer is just amazing. Its from OPI's Nice Stems! collection.

My current favorite blue is Zoya Breezi from Zoya's Summertime collection. Its not a surprise that my favorite blue is a Zoya because the brand makes the best blues in the nail polish market in my opinion. 
 
 
Breezi is a soft, dusty, dirty medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. 

Finally as I said in the introductory paragraph this post is about my top 4 and I couldnt think of Fourth of July without fireworks. Translate fireworks to the nail and you get a crazy glitter just like OPI's Spark De Triomphe.
 
Spark De Triomphe is an amazing glitter made up of silver and gold specks of sparkle. I love it because its blingy, in your face, and goes with everything! 

So there you have it my Top Four for Fourth of July!

7 comments:

thenailaholic July 4, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Like the post! Good colors too :)

Toyomi July 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

They are all beautiful ! Especially the red milani one .

TriGirl July 4, 2011 at 1:28 PM  

I love a sparkly polish, but i sure wish there was a way to get it off without getting it all over my hands.

Silva July 4, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

The red from Milani is gorgeous :D

anne,  July 4, 2011 at 4:55 PM  

what a fun post! and so appropriate for the holiday

♥neelai♥ July 4, 2011 at 11:22 PM  

i love the red milani glitters! very elegant! hihihi! by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading it! you can visit my blog too :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

:)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP