290- OPI Thats Berry Daring!

 Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This week I hung out at one of my girlfriend's house and my bunch of friends and I decided our nails look raggedy and could use a good painting. So we took out her lacquers and gave ourselves manicures. I went for a pretty Pink shimmer called Thats Berry Daring! from OPI. 


Thats Berry Daring is a pretty berry medium pink with a secret shimmer that I didnt notice until I took pictures. I was under the impression it was a creme! The polish looks good with almost everything and I think its a pretty spin on the classic pink. The medium shade makes it great all year round and I enjoyed wearing it.


I cannot say this is the most interesting color I have worn but its simple, easy to put on and I liked it. Application was great, I used two coats and a topcoat.


What do you think? I dont have pictures with the bottle because I dont own it (yet) so I just put it with a finger paints topcoat. 

8 comments:

Miss Starshiny July 6, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

it's a girlie nice colour!
misstarshiny.blogspot.com

Toyomi July 6, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

This is a nice color . I love the blue hue that it had in it . It's pretty .

Belle July 6, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

i like that it's not that bright fr the winter seasons too
great mani :D

Mimi July 6, 2011 at 7:36 PM  

i like the color! it's summery and pretty. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP