291- OPI DS Exclusive

 Friday, July 8, 2011

I am truly a nail polish addict and a collector of hard to find and exquisite lacquers. A couple months ago I found myself looking at OPI's DS collection with red clearance stickers placed on their boxes. Well I would not have been a good collector if I didnt buy all of them, right?


Holographic nail polish is truly my favorite type of lacquers. I love seeing the sun reflect in holos and the unique nail art that the polish provides without any work.


Today I will be reviewing one of my personal favorites DS Exclusive. It is a medium pink berry color. I think its really a magenta-plum kind of color and it is a spectacular holo.
Application was great. I used two coats and no topcoat. The polish is simply loaded with microglitter holo specks. Its amazing! The DS collection of OPIs chip just a bit faster but they are so worth it. 


I LOVE this shade and I hope you do too! This is one instance where cameras capture the depth of the polish more so than in real life. Holo lacquers are most noticeable in the sun which makes them great to wear in the summer.


10 comments:

turtlechick12 July 8, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

That is insanely gorgeous!

thenailaholic July 8, 2011 at 12:57 PM  

I don't have any of those, but I'm wanting them. I keep talking myself out of it!

LadyLuck July 8, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

The best of the 2 words: holo and pink!

Toyomi July 8, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

I gotta have this color :D I love this a lot . I will be buying this as soon as possible .

Mimi July 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

you honestly have the best nail polish colors ever! :D

p.s. come and enter my Perricone giveaway! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Pam July 14, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

Amazing polish. I hope to be able to own it one day :)

Anonymous,  May 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was totally
right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how so much
time I had spent for this info! Thanks!
My page > DS Gossips

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP