292- Marley Lilly Review!

 Thursday, July 14, 2011

I took a week off and I really enjoyed myself. Now that I am back blogging I have a bit of a backlog of awesome posts and reviews I need to get done.


Today I will be reviewing an item I cannot wait to wear and show off! Marley Lilly is a website devoted to coming out with new fresh monogrammed products. I love anything personalized with my initials and name because I fell like products made for you are just a little more special. When I was introduced to Marley Lilly I immediately fell in love with some of the company's designs. The monogrammed items this company comes out with just make me smile.


So when I was given the opportunity to review for Marley Lilly of course I agreed. I was a little cautious because I know that sometimes companies that monogram use cheaper materials and they dont last as long.


I received a really cute floppy straw sunhat with pink rim and green monogram. My initials were embroidered on in a circle on the front. The hat has an elastic attachment underneath so you can wear it around your face if you like the hat to be faceted on to your head.


Service for this product was impeccable. The hat got delivered in just a couple days, I could not believe it! The customer service was friendly and prompt and Marley Lilly is a breeze to order from.


Back to the hat. The straw is very pretty but I think eventually the straw will break or get a cut. It doesnt feel cheap or expensive for straw and the monogram was done very nicely. The hat retails for $35.99, a fair price for such a cute hat with personalization. If it was ten dollars cheaper I would give these to all my girls as holiday gifts! These are perfect for the girl who loves going to derbys and summer parties. 

Overall I don't think this hat will last me years but its very cute and Im going to enjoy it lots. Marley Lilly did an excellent job with the personalization and their service was superb. I would not hesitate to order a product from Marley Lilly I just would hesitate from ordering more straw items. 

7 comments:

Toyomi July 14, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Aww well this hat is adorable :D

Anonymous,  July 14, 2011 at 5:46 PM  

I love this floppy hat!

Jess July 15, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

What a cute hat. I would make mine black and pink!

Sarah July 16, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

I like the hat but wouldnt pay that!

Jen K. July 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

nice product. nic review

Charity July 16, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

I checked out Marley Lilly, cute site

she.is.the.one July 4, 2012 at 4:59 AM  

this is amazing hat.
btw. i follow you via gfc back :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP