293- Zoya Layla

 Friday, July 15, 2011

Its really summer when the weather goes from warm to uncomfortably hot. On days like this I pull out neon bright shades and today Zoya Layla made the cut!


Zoya Layla is an incredibly bright but not neon pink. It was opaque in two thick coats and I decided to use a topcoat to complete the look. 
This bright polish has extremely good wear and this magenta hot pink is a showstopper. I get compliments whenever I pull this lacquer out from my stash and it looks good with just about everything. 


I love Zoyas and would recommend Layla if your missing that special hot pink polish in your life.  


5 comments:

Veronica July 15, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

This is such a pretty Pink! :)

Anna July 15, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

Love this pretty pink! :)

NailsByCourteney July 15, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

that would make a fierce toenail color!

thenailaholic July 15, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

That would have looked great at the pool today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP