294- Gourmet Gift Basket Camp Care Review!

 Saturday, July 16, 2011

I always get a great feeling when I enter my home and see a huge package labeled with my name. Isnt it nice to get sent something just for you! I used to go to summer camp where some girls were lucky enough to receive huge care packages that reminded them that someone missed them and wanted to give them goodies. Sure I got one or two in my camp years but none as cool as the Camp Care Package from Gourmet Gift Baskets. 


At camp I was the kind of camper who couldn't get enough of arts and crafts. I recently received the opportunity to review a care package from Gourmet Gift Baskets Summer Fun line and I chose the Arts & Crafts package of course! 


The description of this package is: "Our arts and crafts care package will keep your creative kid entertained and enthralled! There is something for every hour of the day in this ideal care package designed to provide quiet and engaging activities alone or to share with friends. Included are beads and bracelet supplies, a bead organizer, stickers, markers, a pencil and sharpener, and a mug to be decorated with velvet designs and a journal to be decorated with foam designs. This care package will be a welcome surprise for the artsy child in your life!"


I really enjoyed all the awesome things that came in this package like:
· Mega Critter Organizer with Neon Beads 
· Alphabet Bead Bracelet Kit with Pastel Heart Beads · Design-A-Mug Velvet 
· Scribble Pad of Paper
· Fine Point Washable Markers
· Journal (60 pages) with Foamies Cover and Spiral Binding  
· 3-D Bug Sticker Shapes
· Dream Catcher
· Bendable PVC Pencil
· Pencil Sharpener

I think my personal favorite part of this basket was the pony beads in the mega critter organizer. I made tons of animal keychains when I got this. So what if Im not a camper anymore, I enjoy crafts!

The basket retails for $39.99 and the customer service for the company is awesome. The basket comes super fast and is so much fun. I would seriously recommend this to anyone who needs to give a care package! The link to the package is here.

What do you think of the package? Totally fun or too much money?

3 comments:

Toyomi July 16, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

This is not too much at all . It looks like you get your money's worth .

Inggit Inggit Semut July 16, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

Hi! You have awesome header! Could you make me one? :)

Coco July 17, 2011 at 8:58 AM  

I would enjoy this so what if Im a grown woman!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP