296- Kushyfoot Review!

 Friday, July 22, 2011

I am sorry for the breaks in my postings I have been enjoying myself this summer a bit too much! Today I have a great little review for my followers from a brand who's goal it is to make women happy; Kushyfoot


Kushyfoot is the first hosiery brand to incorporate the ancient healing art of Reflexology into their products. The massage action works by providing extra comfort through its 3 dimensional padded and wavy design and it provides a cushion between bare feet and the hard soles of a shoe. 

The Kushyfoot sole helps relieve tension and discomfort in achy feet, thereby helping to relieve stress and fatigue throughout the entire body. These therapeutic socks protect your feet and leave you feeling refreshed all day!

Not only are their products cute and girl friendly but they are doing your feet a favor!


When I go out I like to slip on heels to give me height and make my legs look good but some of my pumps arent exactly the most comfortable for my feet. I like to take off my shoes when I dance but I never have room for extra shoes or socks. Thats specifically why I love Kushyfoot's products so much. They are all super portable and easy to pack.  


I was sent a couple Kushyfoot products to review. I enjoyed my new socks and flats a lot and had a good time reviewing their items. The socks and shoes were all super comfortable. The flats looked a bit too much like slippers for me but they did their job! 


I really liked the flats to go packaging and product but I thought they looked odd on my feet. They might not have been the correct size for me because they were superbig. 

The Foot Covers were awesome though and I would definitely buy them again. These socks are cute and massage your feet! I like the lace pair I got and they came in handy one day when I stuck them in my purse and changed into them when I was breaking in new shoes. The padding is not noticeable to anyone else and feels great with sore feet!
To purchase any of Kushyfoot's products simply visit the Kushyfoot website! You can also stay connected with Kushyfoot by following them on Facebook and Twitter.

5 comments:

Mizzreviewlady July 22, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

The Polka Dot rollable flats are very cute! I reviewed a pair of snake skin printed ones that are really cute too! The Kushy foot lace socks are so comfy!

Toyomi July 22, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Wow these are adorable !

Casy July 23, 2011 at 10:58 AM  

the polka dot shoes are cute but dont look like sheos.

Coco July 23, 2011 at 11:40 AM  

I love the lace socks. i want some

Michelle July 23, 2011 at 3:08 PM  

Kushyfoot is a dumb name for these things! hahaha

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP