297- Dr.'s Remedy Hot Hot Hot Collection

 Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy is a line of high quality lacquers that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. Dr.'s Remedy has made a few different collections in the past and just released their summer 2011 line called the Hot Hot Hot Collection.

Their are 5 shades in the Hot Hot Hot Collection; Tranquil (Tangerine), Lovely (Lavender), Glee (Gold), Nurture (Nude Pink), and Bold (Baby Blue). Each shade is made with tea tree oil, vitamins and wheat protein. These ingredients are better for your skin and the polishes are all made extremely well. 
The shades are produced in a square container with a textured cap. They remind me a lot of the Ulta Professional bottles. I like the size and the square base makes them easy to store. 


I didnt know which polish to try first so I just went with Tranquil the Tangerine lacquer. 
Tranquil is a metallic orange that is saturated and has a gold shimmer. This polish has a yellow flash and I didnt think it would look good on my skintone because of my natural yellow undertone but it actually looks nice! 


Formula was really great. I used two coats and a topcoat and I love the end result. I dont have any polishes like this in my collection and its a really fun summer shade. Im not the biggest orange polish lover but this one has made the cut for me and I will use it and wear it!
What do you think of this orange shade? Is it worth the $17 price tag? For me the quality is just as good as my chanels if not better so I say yes!

4 comments:

Charlotte Sparkle July 23, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Very nice polishes, the orange looks great.

Cel July 23, 2011 at 7:53 PM  

All the colours look lovely! And although I am usually not a fan of orange I like this one :)

B C July 24, 2011 at 7:27 AM  

wow $17! i've heard their product is worth it.. plus this colour is kinda unique :D

Anna July 26, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

Love this color... very original! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP