298- Dr.'s Remedy Nail Lacquer in Lovely Lavender

 Monday, July 25, 2011

Its day two of reviewing the five new shades Dr.'s Remedy has come up with for their Hot Hot Hot collection. Today I will be reviewing Lovely Lavender a lavender thats well lovely!


Lovely Lavender is a very pretty muted lavender polish. It kind of reminds me of a shade OPI would have put out in their Pirates collection, its just a dusty color. It looks like a dusty blue to me but the lavender color really kicks in when your in light.

Application was amazing. The quality on this formula really shows. I could have easily got away with one coat but I did two for safety. I also added a topcoat. 


This shade is somewhere between a grey and a dusty blue/lavender. Its very interesting and because it applied so well I think its a keeper. The question is, do you think you would spend the $17? Let me know!


Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails and the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Association. Dr.'s Remedy is available for $17 online at Remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL.

5 comments:

turtlechick12 July 25, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

That is such a pretty color. I have loved swatches I have seen of these polishes but the $17 price tag keeps me away. Unfortunately it is a little out of my budget.

Toyomi July 25, 2011 at 4:24 PM  

Such a gorgeous powdery color . Something about it makes me want it !

carissakuo July 25, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

wow! what an awesome color!!!

Anna July 26, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

Loving the Lavender! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP