299- Dr.'s Remedy Nail Lacquer in Bold Baby Blue

 Friday, July 29, 2011

How has your summer been? Mine is flying by way too fast. I have reviewed two of the five Dr.'s Remedy polishes from the Hot Hot Hot collection. Today I will review my favorite of the collection and the lacquer is called Bold Baby Blue.
Bold Blue is a well bold blue! Its super pretty and is a baby blue shimmer with silver infused in the lacquer. Its almost aqua and almost turquoise but its certainly a light blue.


Application was amazing. Dr.'s Remedy polishes apply like butter and this was no exception. I used two coats for safety but you really only need one. I did use a top coat. Even though this is a shimmer it finishes like a foil. I had no problem with brush strokes showing which is always nice.


I really like Dr.'s Remedy polishes and Bold Baby Blue is my new favorite from the brand. This color is awesome and application was a dream! What do you think of this $17 lacquer?

5 comments:

TriGirl July 29, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

That's a pretty colour! I wouldn't spend $17 though...I don't wear polish enough and it always chips within a couple of days...

rock-or-not July 29, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

great color!!
I love it!!

Cathy Kennedy July 29, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

I'm not a huge nail color fan, but on occasion and this happens to be one of them I wear nail products found at most Super Centers such as Walmart, Target, etc. I like the Sally Hanson Diamond Shine. I'm a novice compared to you, please tell me what's the difference in these more expensive nail polishes over what I'm use to?

Have a good weekend!
Check it out….
Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun
Five Question Friday & More Blog Hops
Did You Know I’m Sweet?

Your friend,
Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

Toyomi July 29, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Great color ! :D I'd definitely wear it for a pedi .

Anna July 29, 2011 at 11:49 PM  

Love it! I probably wouldn't spend that much, but I don't wear nail polish near as often as you do. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP