300- Dr.'s Remedy Nurture Nude Pink

 Saturday, July 30, 2011

Nurture Nude Pink is the fourth shade I will be reviewing from the Dr.'s Remedy Hot Hot Hot collection. 


Nurture Nude Pink sticks out from this collection of bright lively shades. Its almost like Dr.'s Remedy decided to throw in one normal shade for those girls who cant wear bold colors. Its a peachy nude color that unfortunately has the worst application from this collection.


I needed two-three coats to make this color opaque and even. All the other shades only needed one-two coats. The color itself is flattering and pretty but I dont think its the most unique.
What do you think of this shade? I like it and thinks its pretty but I have many shades like this already.

4 comments:

Katie July 30, 2011 at 3:05 PM  

This is a classy shade! I wouldn't like having to do multiple coats, but it would definitely be something I would go for to wear every day for work. I like to be "non flashy" at work!
It's in what I would call the "classy not flashy" category. Not as fun as others, but nice none the less!

www.brewingdaily.blogspot.com

Domestic Debbie July 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

I have to agree it is a classy shade. It is very pretty!

Jen K. July 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM  

I like this simple classic color.

Anna August 1, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

Very classy look! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP