301- Dr.'s Remedy Glee Gold

 Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Glee Gold is the last lacquer in Dr.'s Remedy's Hot Hot Hot nail polish collection. Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish is free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails and the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Association. Dr.'s Remedy is available for $17 online at Remedynails.com.


Glee Gold is a metallic gold and its very stunning. Golds dont always look good on my but this mid tone metallic looks good on my skin which has a yellow undertone.
Application was very good! I used 1-2 coats for each nails. I did apply a topcoat afterwards to make the shimmer extra shiny! 


Glee Gold is one of my favorites from this collections. The other polishes from this collection is Bold Baby Blue, Nurture Nude Pink, Tranquil Tangerine, and Lovely Lavender. Click on the names to see the reviews!


4 comments:

Domestic Debbie August 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM  

I'm not usually a gold person, but I would definitely use this on my toes!

Anonymous,  June 15, 2012 at 9:42 PM  

Acquiring and also keeping healthy can be difficult in the face
of hardship nevertheless, you have confirmed it is not only achievable nevertheless completely achieveable through just
about anyone.
My page Rosacea Relief Serum

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP