302- Finger Paints Fall Fashionista

 Thursday, August 4, 2011

Finger Paints released their new fall collection called Fall Fashionista. All the colors have some sort of fashion in their names. Finger Paint's new collection is made up of nine beautiful cremes. 

I feel like most nail polish companies go directly to dull dark shades for fall and while those are appropriate its nice when they come out with some bright shades. Fall Fashionista has some killer bright shades but most are what I expect from a fall collection.

The nine colors in this collection are: Military Green, Purple Pinstripe, Raspberry Taffeta, Stunning Stilettos, To-Teally Chic, Vintage Velvet, Catwalk Queen, Cordur-Orange, and Haute Taupe.

I randomly picked three of the 9 to start with. 
Purple Pinstripe is a very creme-y purple lacquer that is mid tone and almost berry in color. 

Purple Pinstripe's application was awesome. It literally melted on to my nail. I love cremes for application they are so much easier to apply and take off!
I did not use topcoat and I dont think I needed any. This polish really shined by itself.

Catwalk Queen is one of the most unique lacquers in this collection. Unique doesnt mean I like it and I just dont see myself wearing Catwalk Queen.

Catwalk Queen kind of remind me of a gross dijon color. Its murky and its unflattering on my skintone. 

Application was again really good. These cremes apply beautifully in one to two coats. They are glossy and pretty.

Maybe this interesting shade will look better on other skin tones but it just looked terrible on me!

To-Teally Chic is a medium teal color that rocked my boat. This in my opinion is the perfect fall color. Super cool and deep enough to make it not a summer color while not being dark enough for a winter.

To-Teally Chic had a great application with no need of topcoat. I used only one coat! 

To-Teally Chic is a medium color that I think is very complimentary on most skintones. 

So there you have the first three shades from the collection To-Teally Chic, Catwalk Queen, and Purple Pinstripe. Which one is your favorite?

7 comments:

Jossie August 4, 2011 at 8:53 AM  

They all look great on you! I love them!!

Nichol August 4, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

I love the purple! They all look great and the color matches perfectly with the bottle color. I hate buying polish that looks nothing like it is suppose to.

Anna August 4, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Love all of these! Great shades!

Steph B. August 7, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

I like the purple and blue but that middle colour is not a nice looking colour.

annabarry July 3, 2012 at 7:44 PM  

I absolutely love the olive yellow color it's beautiful! thank you for the lovely comment,I followed back
xo Tatianna
http://styleremainingfashionfading.blogspot.com/

carolina. July 4, 2012 at 4:34 AM  

love your nails! all the colours are great! i'm now following you back :) thanks for the lovely comment in my blog! keep in toutch!

xx

http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

Chatty Crone July 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM  

I wish my nails looked as good as your! sandie

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP