303- Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Part Two!

 Saturday, August 6, 2011

Its the second installment of the swatches for Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Collection. Last post I reviewed Catwalk Queen, Pinstripe Purple and To-Teally Chic. Today I will review Raspberry Tafetta, Haute Taupe and Cordur-Orange.

Raspberry Tafetta is a super pretty berry shade that is a great fall shade. Its a medium shade that doesnt necessarily scream fall but it is very appropriate for the summer-winter months. I really liked this shade and I will be sporting it.
 
Application was great for this creme. I used only one coat and it didnt even need a topcoat! This stunner was well made and the formula is of great quality.
Haute Taupe is a basic brown creme. Its a light brown and reminds me of a sister to YDKJ. I barely ever wear these kinds of shades but they do look chic and go great for fall.

Application for this was also really good. I used two coats and went with the topcoat. I think this is a fashion forward shade and a good basic for fall.

Cordur-Orange is the star of the Fall Fashionista collection. Its the perfect fall orange that reminds me of leaves turning color and the cooler temperatures to come. 

Application was great and I didnt think I was going to like Cordur-Orange but I ended up loving it. 

Which shade was your favorite?

12 comments:

Sarah August 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

I love the orange! I don't have any oranges in my collection yet (other than neons) so I am excited to get some for fall!

Enamel Girl August 6, 2011 at 5:26 PM  

Raspberry is very pretty!

Blended August 6, 2011 at 9:12 PM  

Great blog! My step daughter loves to paint my toes and have me paint hers - I will show her your cool color choices! I'm a new follower from the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. Stop on by - www.blended.typepad.com

Candice August 6, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

I love the raspberry color! Just found your blog...so fun! I'm your newest GFC follower and would love for you to follow back :)

http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

Theophanie August 6, 2011 at 10:20 PM  

Found you on Sunday Hop. This is a unique blog idea. :)

Life,Twins,DramaQueen August 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM  

Hi,
New follower from the blog hop please come follow me back :)
http://lifewithtwinsandadramaqueen.blogspot.com/

Mandi August 7, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

I'm usually not a taupe person when it comes to nail polish, but that is really cute and you're right, it would be perfect in the fall! New follower. :)

Mandi at Boredombustingmommy.blogspot.com

Jenn Marie August 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

ooo - i'm loving the raspberry color!! i think i have two or three colors that i found i like ... i'm far too picky with my nail color options!!

stopping by from the Say Hi Sunday blog hop today & new follower! hope to see you stop by and visit as well :0) www.blenifer.com - Have a great weekend!!

Steph B. August 7, 2011 at 6:16 PM  

I think the raspberry is a great colour! Especially for toes!

PS: New follower. Love the site!
The Random Mommy Blog

Lucy August 8, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

Hi! New follower here - loved the Cordur-Orange in particular, although they're all gorgeous. I haven't picked up Finger Paints before, although I'll have to start!

Mrs. Boyd,  January 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

Hi! Where did you buy your Finger Paints polish?

Rikki July 3, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

hi love the first two color esp the raspberry tafetta! its hot hot hot:) x
thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP