304- Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Part Three

 Monday, August 8, 2011

Hope you all had a great weekend. I will be vacationing this week so If I dont post as much now you know why!

This is the third and last group of polishes from the Fall Finger Paints collection. The Fall Fashionista line is made up of nine cremes and today the last three's names are Military Green, Vintage Velvet and Stunning Stilettos. 

Military green is a grey green that fits its name perfectly. It has a blue tone and is a wonderful murky color.

Application was great. I used one thick coat and a topcoat. This color is very fashion forward right now and I really enjoy military inspired colors and clothing for fall.

Vintage Velvet is a light teal that is a bit drab in color. Its an interesting color and I personally love it and would consider it a fall staple. 

The smoky lacquer applied great as well and I used two coats with a topcoat.

Last but not least Stunning Stilettos. Stunning Stilettos is a cloudy grey creme that is fun to wear and interesting but not exactly unique.

I really liked this shade but I already have a few greys like this.

Overall I really liked the Fall Fashionista colors. They all were perfect for fall and had a certain on trend feeling about them. My favorite three were Cordur-Orange, Vintage Velvet and Raspberry Taffeta. I want to know your favorite three! 

All the colors are found exclusively at Sallys.

10 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom August 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

I would definitely go with the smoky lacquer. I'm ready for fall!

Sarah August 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

I like smokey lacquer and stunning stilettos. All this fall polish is making me want August to be over already! lol.

Toyomi August 8, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

I absolutely love Vintage Velvet !

Lucy August 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

They're all gorgeous, but I'm a huge fan of Stunning Stilettos!

Anna August 8, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

I love all of the colors from your Fall Fashionista posts! :) Out of these colors, I love Vintage Velvet best! :)

♥beauxs mom August 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

I like stunning stilettos but they are all pretty greats swatches!

Cel August 10, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

Very pretty colours! I can tell grey is gonna be big this autumn too.
Enjoy your vacation ^_^

Musicalhouses August 13, 2011 at 10:33 PM  

I like Military green and haute taupe! Lovely colours! :)

Melanie August 25, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

My favorite is Stunning Stilettos!

Kat Tanita (With Love From, Kat) June 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

Hi!!

I'm your newest follower! Love your blog!

XO
Kat

www.withlovefromkat.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP