Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Mandatory Entry: Visit 13 Deals and let me know what deal you like best! You must be a GFC Follower of my Blog
Monday, March 28, 2011
Win it: One lucky reader will win a bag of each Crunchy N Yummy fruit flavor. This giveaway will end May 1st at 12 PM EST. The winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email. If no response, a new winner will be chosen. Open to residents of the US.
Extra Entries (each entry in a new comment):
1. Follow @crunchynyummy on Twitter and leave the name you follow under (1 Entry)
Sunday, March 27, 2011
I think this cute little book is great for any dog lovers who love kitsch or just like to look at cute pictures! The photography is good but the personality on Sweet Pea is just remarkable! I wish I had a dog just to dress them up after reading this short book.
Friday, March 25, 2011
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express. All opinions are 100% mine.
Aren't you ready for sunny weather? I am! I just love the warmer climates and cant wait to put on some cute new bathingsuits. All of the swimwear collections for spring and summer have already come out and I wanted to share some cute Express women's swimwear that I love.
The Express Swim Collection 2011 of women's swimwear is consisted of some pretty fabulous new suits! Getting ready for summer bathing suit season is always stressful, but allow Express to help you help yourself make it LESS so.
Express is a pretty trendy store but also produces some quality pieces that will last seasons to come. Express's monokinis, string bikinis, strapless and halter suits are all adorable.. I just love all the extra details on the bathing suits like the ruffles and stone. The sexy self-tie sides, glam beaded embellishments and polished metal hardware are all extra factors that can add alot to a suit.. There are a bevy of prints, solid colors and textures to choose from--stripes, animal prints and neons abound. The bathing suit separates range from $24-$49, so you won't blow your bank account on your beach look this summer.
I love the new swimsuits. There are removable padding in the tops. The adjustable aspects of the padding really makes me feel that my bathing suit will be right for me and the bottoms cover my tush!
Check them out yourself at express.com and don't forget to sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards! I signed up and the email list tells you about the new current promotions and new collections. here are the sweepstakes rules
Thursday, March 24, 2011
· Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip by Robert Rothschild Farm – 7.8 oz. – This Robert Rothschild pretzel dip is a delicious blend of juicy raspberries, clover honey and tangy mustard. Not only does it have a distinctive flavor, but it’s also all natural. Kosher and gluten free.
· Key Lime White Chocolate Chip Cookies by Brent & Sam’s – 7 oz. – Made from scratch, these cookies have a crunchy style and are tangy yet sweet to the taste. The key lime flavor is perfectly balanced out by the sweetness of the white chocolate chips.
· Almond Pecan-dy Crunch by Morley Candy Makers – 9.25 oz. – This gourmet popcorn by Morley Candy Makers is renowned for being one of the best. With whole almonds and pecans, the irresistible buttery toffee evenly coats every bite.
· Salted Peanuts in Box by Feridie’s – 7 oz. – Feridie’s uses only the best of Virginia’s peanuts, the top 2% of the crop each year. Once picked, they are roasted in pure peanut oil and salted to perfection.
· Petite Cheese Biscuits by Salem Baking Co. – 1.5 oz. – This beautiful tin is filled with savory, bite-sized biscuits that are baked with finely milled wheat flour and extra-sharp aged cheddar cheese. They are accented with the delicate crunch of toasted rice and a hint of cayenne and paprika.
· Metropolitan Trail Mix by GourmetGiftBaskets.com – 4 oz. – Our metropolitan mix is all natural and contains exotic fruit like papaya and pineapples as well as raisins, cranberries and bananas. It also has whole peanuts, almonds and pepitas. It’s a natural and delicious snack!
· Buttered Peanut Crunch by Old Dominion Peanut Company – 10 oz. – These peanut squares by Old Dominion can be found in all of our snack gift basket made with a bit of brown sugar and only the freshest grade AA butter. These ingredients combined with lightly salted peanuts makes for a scrumptious and crunchy treat.
· Peanut Roll by Dillon Candy Co. – 3 oz. – Dillion Candy starts their roll with a fluffy nougat center which is covered by a distinct layer of caramel and is then rolled in lightly salted peanuts. This amalgam of texture and flavors makes for the most delectable of peanut rolls.
· Coconut Bar by Oskri Organics – 2.2 oz. – This bar is 100% organic made of only fresh coconut and rice syrup. It has a delicious crunch and is sure to satisfy any coconut lover.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
The scent is good, not over-powering nor is it the best scent I have ever smelled. Perfect for men, women and children. The great thing about Udderly Smooth is that it has so many uses. It can be used on dry and cracked skin, for Diabetes foot care, as a facial moisturizer, as an everyday moisturizing lotion and so much more. Their are so many awesome options for these lotions.
Monday, March 21, 2011
So whats stopping you? You know you will get a great deal and the selection is great if you need a costume go to Costume Discounters :)