Update: Blog Reviews for the Summer!

 Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wow, I cannot even begin to tell you how weird it is to be writing a blog post after this year. So much has happened! I have wrapped up my first year in college, adjusted to living alone, and enjoyed spending time in the south! I made the decision recently to have a series of blog reviews of my favorite things for the summer and highlight some of my favorite shops. I will be updating the blog soon on the companies I will be featuring.

I want to know, how has your summer been so far and what kind of reviews you would like to see. Since leaving for school my style has matured into a classic prep and I have been obsessed with monograms. I know this blog is all about nail polish but I would like to grow it into the women's blog I see it becoming.

The big news is I decided to change Toesthattwinkle! into The Preppy Student. The name change signals a whole new blog and I cannot wait to start posting! 

4 comments:

YUMMommy June 30, 2012 at 5:04 PM  

Looking forward to seeing the blog transformation. Congrats on finishing up your first year of college, Glad you're enjoying the South!

Lisette June 30, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

I really like the name change! I think being preppy is a lot of the things mentioned above! It is buying quality items over ones that "trendy". Can't wait to read your next post!

Natalie July 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

I love your blog! SO cute! Make my day and follow me! :P)
natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP