Review:: Graphic Image Jewelry Roll

 Monday, July 23, 2012

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was playing around with polyvore and put together this little image of nine items I own and love.

recent haul


  You might recognize number 5. Its a red version of the Lemon & Line bracelets I recently reviewed! Number 8. will seem familiar very soon :) (Im not good with keeping secrets)

 1. As far as clothing goes I finally got the  J.Crew anchor dress Ive been wanting on sale for $30! I was also lucky enough to find 4. the lilly skirt on ebay nwt for a cool $20. 6. My black jack rogers have been my best friend this summer and I have seriously lived in them. 


I posted last week about 2. my new tortoise shell watch and right now my toes are 7. china glaze Pool Party. I was in loehmanns with my mother and found 9. a pair of simply gorgeous Amrita Singh earrings that I had to have!

That leaves number 3


Number three is my brand new Jewelry Roll by Graphic Image

Graphic Image is a great company that focuses its brand on three core principles- great value, great leather, great price. I really think that these principles are apparent in everything Graphic Image makes. 




Graphic Image makes some of the best calenders and agendas on the market. Their photo books and notebooks are classic and for the traveler they have all the essential accessories.


But my favorite item that Graphic Image makes is the leather Jewelry Roll.




The Crocodile Embossed Leather Jewelry Roll is perfect for organizing your jewelry. Its a must for travel and provides a tangle free storage for my jewelry.


The leather is amazing. It feels expensive, well made and the embossed crocodile is stylish and makes the jewelry roll stand out. 




When you open up the jewelry roll there is a very high quality suede interior. The suede wont harm your jewelry so that is a great thing. There is also little leather strips with snaps that can hold your earrings(it has holes for earrings) and rings. I took a picture with my jewelry in it.


If you love jewelry, like me, you know how hard it is to keep necklaces and earrings from tangling and making a mess. Traveling with jewelry is always a pain because I never know how to store it. At school and at a home I have jewelry organizers but in between I usually just carry it in little bags that do not prevent tangling. 


The pouch can snap out and there is extra strips to keep your necklaces and bracelets tangle free


This jewelry roll is something I am going to have for a very long time and is a good investment for any traveler who loves their jewelry. At first glance I thought the price of $140 was high but after owning the product I know it was well worth it. The leather is gorgeous and the roll itself probably cost a lot of money to make. I feel this would make an excellent gift for women of all ages and you can even personalize the roll with your initials! 

How do you store your jewelry when you travel? What is your favorite Graphic Image product? 

Graphic Image was nice enough to give my lovely followers a way to score something as beautiful as this jewelry roll with a discount!

Use the code "PREPPY" and receive 20% off your order!

28 comments:

Alissa July 23, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

I have had a massive wanting for that J Crew anchor dress!!

Sheena Rae July 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

Very cute! Thanks for following! I am loving those monogrammed bangles!

Courtney July 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

That Jcrew dress is my fave! Love it want it!

Jelena Dimić July 23, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

Wow, nice things, I really like them! :D

http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

Sheree July 23, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

Loving the jcrew anchor dress...so cute for this time of year!
Sheree x
http://www.itsnotthatdeep.com/2012/07/red.html

bailey j July 23, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

love the idea of the jewelry roll, so awesome. unfortunately i don't do leather.

love that anchor dress as well. i love anything nautical!

Zoe x July 23, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Those Graphic Image Journals look amazing! Following :)
Hope you have a lovely day
x

Albertina July 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM  

I love teh J crew dress! I have been admiring it from afar.....so glad you got your size!

Elizabeth {Ms Classic Glamour} July 23, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

Those earrings are so cute! NEED!!
I hope you're having a fabulous Monday, Hun!
xoxo

Always Maylee July 23, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

I love that anchor dress, it's so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

jeands July 23, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

i love the watch. I have jewelry roll too which I used for travel but as not as pretty as yours though.

ellie July 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

So love the anchor dress. Lots of goodies from Jewelry Roll, too.

ivy's closet July 23, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

Such a great skirt! Sweet journals too.

According to Jax July 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Hello lady!! You started following my blog over the weekend, so ofcourse I have returned the favor!! New follower here! So glad we found each other, I'm looking forward to reading along! :)

Jax
www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) July 23, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

Very cute set. Thank you for following my blog, I adore yours and have followed back. Hope you have a lovely week!

Cathy July 23, 2012 at 3:59 PM  

You have been a busy little shopaholic :) I have 2 jewelry rolls and especially love the leather ring strips. Thanks for sharing all your finds! Fun post :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway July 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

That dress is adorable and what a steal! $30!

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 23, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

Ohhhh I am IN LOVE with that dress!!!!

Mandy July 23, 2012 at 10:35 PM  

Hey lovely! Followed back =) Looking forward to reading your posts!!

-Mandy
www.mandyschwing.blogspot.com

Melonie July 23, 2012 at 11:31 PM  

I love the jewelry roll! Thanks for stopping by my blog and noticing my Choo's... XO

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies July 23, 2012 at 11:35 PM  

I love the J Crew Anchor Dress. I am in a very "all things nautical" place right now.

*Erin

Dee {Strings and Buttons} July 24, 2012 at 4:16 AM  

Thanks for coming by earlier and for your sweet comment AND for leading me here! Love your blog! following you right back! Have a great one! x

s July 24, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

i love that anchor dress, so unique!!!!
xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Self-Dressed July 24, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

Lvoe that navy dress!
following you now on GFC! like to follow each other???
It would be great!! we could stay in contact!
kisses dear!!!
self-dressed.blogspot.com

Jessica July 24, 2012 at 10:12 AM  

I need a jewelery roll, so this is perfect! And I almost bought that J. Crew anchor dress! I'm obsessed with anchors and stripes so, I probably should have got it!

kala July 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

Loveddd the costumes sply the floral skirtt

Sundresses and Smiles July 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

I love that Lilly skirt--so cute and what a steal!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP