Review:: Lemon & Line

 Friday, July 13, 2012

When I arrived home yesterday there was a cute little package waiting for me from, my sponsor, Lemon & Line. I couldn't wait to actually have one of their rope bracelets on my arm!


The packaging itself was pretty adorable. Each bracelet came in its own Lemon & Line pouch and they even included a little koozie with their lovely logo. 


I received the Yellow Nantucket Bracelet and Limited Edition PPBBQ  (Preppy Pig Barbeque).


I was worried whether or not I ordered the right size. The bracelets come in XS, S, M, L, and XL and since I have a somewhat larger wrist I was right between a M and a Large. After talking to the very helpful customer service I chose a M because they run a tad bit large. They fit! In fact they are the perfect size and wont fall off or be too tight on my wrists. 


This bracelet is the first bracelet I have ever seen with this sort of clasp. Lemon & Line even put their signature flag on the closure. I like it because you dont need to squeeze a side to get it on- you can actually put the bracelet on by yourself! I dont love the fact that the lock as a result does not close all the way because although unlikely it means that it could potentially come undone.  


What I do know for sure however is that I really like the knot design and the size and widths of the ropes. They are small enough to stack but large enough to really stand out.


The Nantucket Yellow and Preppy Pig Barbeque rope's are different. The PPBBQ has a less intricate rope and has a navy rope with pink and green accents. Its really pops against my skin! The Nantucket Yellow rope is more intricately created with weaved yellow and white colors. I happen to love yellow and found the Nantucket yellow shade to be quite flattering.


I love both my Nantucket Yellow and PPBBQ and could not be happier with the quality of the whole bracelet. These definitely look expensive! I can see why they have a price point of $25 because they definitely look like they are designer. I will be wearing both a lot this summer and I am even sporting the yellow one today- with a Lilly!
 

You can find the bracelets at their website.
 Yellow and PPBBQ

The Preppy Pig Barbeque is a limited edition so snatch it up as soon as possible!

What do you think of these bracelets? Do you love them as much as I do?


24 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 13, 2012 at 7:37 AM  

I think they are beautiful! LOVING the yellow!!!

Couture Carrie July 13, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

Love the yellow one!

xoxox,
CC

Ann July 13, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

They look so cool on you.

Jayme and Mendi July 13, 2012 at 8:26 AM  

OK these are the cutest!! We love them!!
Happy Friday!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Karena July 13, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Absolutely darling!! I love them both will have to check out the other colors!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

ade kurnianingrum handika putri July 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM  

so cute!
visit and follow my blog if you love to♥ i'll follow you back dear:)

Jess July 13, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

Hey!!! Thanks for joining me over at Sparkles & Crafts!! I love new followers & I'm so excited to have you!

I am IN LOVE with this yellow bracelet!!! Crazy cute!! Looking forward to reading through your sassy posts today!

Rachael {all things beautiful} July 13, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

Oh how adorable! I love them. Especially the yellow one! Happy Friday!

ellie July 13, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

Sweet review. Oh, the PPBBQ is one of those that could take you through the fall and winder. So cute.

ivy's closet July 13, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

They both look great. Really, a fun review, too.

Floortje July 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM  

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting, you do it great :)

Albertina July 13, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

cute, cute! they remind me of high school. thanks for the intro

Devon Shea July 13, 2012 at 4:59 PM  

I love the yellow one! So cute.

- Devon
retrouvillesblog.blogspot.com

brittany July 13, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

I am glad you came back because you were or still are one of my original followers!

Cafe Fashionista July 14, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

The Nantucket Yellow is my favorite! I so love the nautical vibe of these pieces - gorgey! :)

Trendytwins July 14, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

are beautiful, beautiful bracelets ..
already followed the blog;)

Lyndsey July 15, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

Those bracelets are wonderful! I'm your newest follower :) Thanks for stopping by to say Hello at The Eyeliner Manifesto! Its very nice to meet you! Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!

xoxo,
Lyndsey

www.theeyelinermanifesto.blogspot.com

StyleIDnet July 15, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

nice! very, interesting how simple and pretty they are at the same time.

Style Id Net
Filomenas Closet

bailey j July 15, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

preppy pig bbq is super cute! i like that one a lot!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP