Review:: Snookemlilies Monogrammed Umbrella!

 Tuesday, July 31, 2012

This summer has been, well, rainy. Its important to have the right rain accessories to wear so you don't have to sacrifice style for water resistant choices. 


In college, you walk a lot. There are no buses to class and if it rains you still have to walk there. Last year, I bought a cute little Moschino umbrella and it held up well but this year I wanted something different. I have always wanted a clear bubble umbrella, Im sure you know the kind, but found that they were almost two boring for me. 

My umbrella!

That's when I found Monogrammed umbrellas from Snookemlilies!


For just $25 the personalized umbrella comes with a 3 letter monogram and you can even embellish it with vinyl polka dots. That is a fantastic deal!


I picked one up in a black vinyl monogram, with pink glitter, damask (how cute right!), and white dots.
Tiffany who owns Snookemlilies is a real pleasure to work with. She is constantly thinking up new color schemes for the umbrellas and has a huge selection in vinyl. The options are endless. 


The umbrella works great. Its really good quality for the bubble style and Snookemlilies even finished my umbrella with the black and white ribbon bow. 


Besides umbrellas Snookemlilies makes the cutest metal signs, wreaths, and even personalized buckets. Not sure what to get? I love that Snookemlilies posts their completed orders on facebook so you have a better idea of what you want! 


I would 100% recommend Snookemlilies's umbrellas as gifts for girls of all ages. They are personal and fun and perfect for college. 

rainy day


Which Snookemlilies product is your favorite? How much do you love my new umbrella! There might just be an opportunity for one of my followers to get one in the future *hint*hint*

24 comments:

Psycho Cat July 31, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

You have no idea how much I love those umbrellas :)

TaraMixandMatch July 31, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

The umbrella is super cute!

Madilene Lake July 31, 2012 at 11:15 AM  

Shut the front door. Those umbrellas are the absolute cutest! It would be perfect for when I go to England!

Ingrid @ Hitchcockesque July 31, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

Love them all! Thanks for following, following you back, sweetie! xx

Clare Purvis July 31, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

I love the umbrella and the front door sign!

Macey July 31, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

The umbrellas are adorable!! Such cute ideas!

Macey
laidbackdays.blogspot.ca

mCs July 31, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

Your umbrella is too cute! I love how it has the little diamond polka-dots. I like the regular pink polka dots and the blue ones! And the monogram makes it all the more cute!

Niki July 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

I love these umbrellas! The yellow with the polka dots is so adorable! I love the "Owl Love You Forever" too. So cute!

Kelly July 31, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Those are ADORABLE!!!! So fun! New follower! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Coming back to say hi!

Emily Anne Pride July 31, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

How adorable! Love the bows!

Jasmyne July 31, 2012 at 7:11 PM  

I love these monogrammed umbrellas and the monogrammed things in general!

Christina S July 31, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

Love the umbrella!

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

I am now following! I look forward to continue reading :)

Melissa88Senick July 31, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

I'm your newest follower and absolutely LOVE your blog. Lilly, pearls and monograms??? Does it get any better!!! Love Lilly's new fall line.

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 31, 2012 at 9:24 PM  

Ohhhhhhh those umbrellas are just ADORABLE!!!!!

CDS July 31, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

OK the blue on blue monogrammed umbrella is so so so cute! I also like the outfit you put together. Tres cute...makes me wish for rain!

chic Saturday by Kelly July 31, 2012 at 10:35 PM  

I love all the monograms! I think I like the initial/name pails the best. So cute for kids. They'd be a great addition to the classroom!

Kelly { chicsaturday.com }

Erin August 1, 2012 at 2:48 AM  

cool umbrella - definitely need a cute one when the fall/winter time comes around

p.s thanks for following! following you back now!

jenn erin
fiftythreesongs.blogspot.com

Sarah Ward August 1, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

love love love! please do a giveaway if you can!

xoxo

Object of Maya*ffection August 2, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

LOVE anything with a monogram!!! The umbrellas are adorbs! Thanks for stopping by and following! XO

Object of Maya*ffection August 2, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

LOVE anything with a monogram!!! The umbrellas are adorbs! Thanks for stopping by and following! XO

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP