Review:: Sticker Mule Stickers!

 Friday, July 20, 2012

As a blogger, I know how important it is to brand my site. I am always trying to find new ways to get The Preppy Student out in the public. 

Then one day while I was looking at a student's laptop that was covered in brand stickers (I'm sure you've seen the kind) it came to me. The Preppy Student should have its own stickers!


Sticker Mule is by far the easiest way to create your own stickers. All you have to do is choose the kind of sticker you want to make, decide on the size, and upload your image. It took me all of five minutes to order my stickers!

I ended up choosing a I love Pi Beta Phi sticker (with the sorority's Lilly print inside the heart) and a Preppy Student sticker which is just my banner. I was then sent my proofs when they were ready for me to approve. The Sticker Mule image proofs looked exactly like I wanted so I accepted them and waited for them to arrive. The shipping is even free and they have five day delivery.

They came very quickly and Sticker Mule sent me the tracking number.

Aren't they pretty!


You can make a sticker sheet, bumper stickers, die cut stickers and even laptop and iphone skins!


Sticker Mule's stickers are priced well but you get better deals when you buy a larger quantity. 

I think my favorite part of the stickers I ordered is the size. They are small but not too small and fits perfectly behind a business card which is a great little way to promote the blog. The stickers are actually are very durable and easy to stick on to things and I am very satisfied with the quality!


If anyone wants one of the stickers I ordered please email me at thepreppystudent@gmail.com and Ill send one to you. I got way to many for me! 

What stickers would you order? Would you order stickers for your own blog?

21 comments:

Rach July 20, 2012 at 4:29 PM  

love your stickers. I dont really need any but if i do ill go to that website.

the creation of beauty is art. July 20, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

These look fantastic! That is such a wonderful idea! I think I will have to try this in future! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

ellie July 20, 2012 at 6:30 PM  

What a fun idea. I'm just not sure I'd know how to advertize like that.

Cathy July 20, 2012 at 6:34 PM  

Love! Now following you too :)

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Chris Ed July 20, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

lovely idea! I love your blog.
would you like to follow each other?
xx chris

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 20, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Such a great idea!! I love them!!!!

Susan July 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM  

Thanks so much for stopping by earlier today! Following you back and off to enter your cute giveaway! xo

Susan July 20, 2012 at 8:27 PM  

Thanks so much for stopping by earlier today! Following you back and off to enter your cute giveaway! xo

Sheree July 20, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

VERY CUTE IDEA,,LOVE THE LOGO!
SHEREE x
www.itsnotthatdeep.com

The Niemeyer Nest July 20, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

Those are so cute! I need to order some stickers too.

Lilly Forever! July 20, 2012 at 10:59 PM  

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Fifth N Sixth Closet July 20, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

This is a totally cool & creative idea, I love it!

kerker July 20, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

This is a really good idea, never considered getting stickers for my blog. I just got business cards recently and i have no idea what to do with them lol

Karola July 21, 2012 at 6:37 AM  

Hahaha great idea! :)
Thank you for commenting on my blog hon! I truly appreciate your support! :)
Following!
xoxo
Karola
www.karolasway.blogspot.com

jeands July 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

thank you for the sweet comment you left in my blog. I'm your new follower now.

happy weekend!

jeands July 21, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

thank you for the sweet comment you left in my blog. I'm your new follower now.

happy weekend!

Beth Dunn July 21, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

ooooooooo I love that! I have stickers for The Preppy Mafia but not for Social Climbers. Thank you for sharing.
xoxo
SC

Lydia N. July 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM  

What an awesome idea! I recently tried to make networking cards for my blog with a qr code linked to the website as well as my url address. It's so difficult to find a way to make your own business card template, as every website seems to provide their own that you have to pick from. Stickers seem much easier. I'd stick them in bathroom stall doors at bars lol

Alissa July 22, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

I am considering getting into making stickers for my blog. Thanks for the recommendation.

Granville Lochrico August 17, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

Creating a sticker for your blog is an effective way for you to spread the word about your website offline. I think you’ve done great with going for a sticker that features the theme you have for your blog. It’s easy to identify; the colors are bright and lively; and you will probably be able to interest people who have yet to visit your blog with it.

jowdjbrown June 4, 2015 at 1:43 AM  

Thanks for being such a fabulous model, Tabor!!! You're pretty stinkin' cute!!!Minnie mouse wall decals

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP