Sponsor:: Looking 4 Lilly

 Thursday, July 5, 2012

I'm super excited to share some information about The Preppy Student's newest sponsor Looking4Lilly!
 

The Etsy shop is run by Kristina who uses Lilly Pulitzer fabric to make awesome accessories & gifts all for the girl, like herself, who loves color!

I love the entire collection of headbands and had a hard time narrowing down the selection to my favorites for this post. Every single item would make a great gift for a sorority girl, a younger girl, and just someone who likes pretty things!
 

I love this picture of the stack of Lilly Pulitzer headbands. Looking 4 Lilly has a grab bag of 5 headbands for $35! (They are normally $8 each- already a good deal!) One of my favorite things about the headbands is that they are ridiculously well made. She lines them all with an equally cute fabric (like polka dots) and finishes them securely which I would say is a problem for most handmade headbands stores but not Looking 4 Lilly! The Headbands like you see above can be made in 1 inch or 2 inch widths and a large variety of Lilly Prints!

Looking 4 Lilly also makes the cutest hair bows. I am dying over this picture of the hair bows a fraternity ordered for a social they were having. Those guys seriously have good taste! Looking 4 Lilly's hair bows are back with felt for smooth comfort and can be made in alligator or snap styles and retail at $5 each! The Hair Bows just like the Headbands can be made in so many different Lilly Prints but if you shy away from Lilly, Looking4Lilly also has some really cute fabrics from Amy Butler and more!


I love this Amy Butler fabric rosette clip set! 


Looking 4 Lilly also makes these wonderful Lilly Letters. They are made with Lilly fabric and sealed in acrylic which gives it a glossy finish! These are perfect for bedroom decor as well as nurseries, college dorms and front doors!

Check out everything else in the Looking 4 Lilly Shop, everything is very reasonably priced and so colorful!

I will be posting a review of Looking 4 Lilly's items very soon so keep your eyes for more about this store!


37 comments:

Melissa July 5, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm happy to follow you back...what a cute blog! I can't wait to read more! I'm sure the next rainy day we get here, I'll spend it reading older posts of yours.

I checked out the shop...so many things I love!

Jessica July 5, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

those are very cute accessories :D

-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

Lexi July 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM  

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the letter! Cute!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

the creation of beauty is art. July 5, 2012 at 3:23 PM  

Everything looks so cute and fun! I love the pretty colours and how girly everything is! Gorgeous! Your blog looks wonderful - following you :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

FISH July 5, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

oooh thank You so much dear,it's so nice to hear everything from You <3
kisses

mademoisellepoisson

ATACADAS July 5, 2012 at 5:52 PM  

Hi! I really love your blog, i follow yoy now, please follow me back
Kisses from spain
www.atacadas.com

Madilene Lake July 5, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

I've never hear of Looking 4 Lilly, but it's adorable! I absolutely love those headbands :) You're blog is so cute - Can't wait to read more!

Visa July 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

thank you for following, just wanted to stop by to let you know that i am following you too :) & those bows are super cute! love how colorful they are!

xVisa
http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

andrea grace July 5, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

Thanks for following I'm now following!
Alwayssaygrace.com

Rachael {all things beautiful} July 5, 2012 at 7:46 PM  

Oh my word.. these are adorable!!! I will definitely have to check out her store. Thanks for your sweet comment and for following me.. Following you back! :)

Leonor July 5, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

ohhh, this is just sooo super sweet!!!:D would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin??:) let me know!

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

Diana S.T. July 5, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

thanks so much for your lovely comment, great idea about following each other so I´ll start right now on GFC, facebook and twitter, hope you do the same for me... I can´t see you on my GFC followers =(

Ana Magdalena July 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

those lilly letters are adorable!

ps: thanks for stopping by my blog, and following along. your comment made me smile, you're sweet!

andrea grace July 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

Thank you for following! I returned the favor
Alwayssaygrace.com

A Possible Fantasy July 5, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

thanks for stopping by, happy to follow you back!

Jamie July 5, 2012 at 9:22 PM  

Those bows are adorable!

Ashlee Christopher July 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM  

Newest follower seriously by far the cutest blog I have ever seen!!!

Ashlee Christopher July 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM  

Newest follower seriously by far the cutest blog I have ever seen!!!

Taylor July 5, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

you're so sweet! thanks for your comment. glad to be following you back! <3

The Ingénue July 5, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

I LOVE LILLY!!!

Paola

http://theingenueblogger.blogspot.com/

lizchewy July 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

I really like the colour and design of Lilly Pulitzer fabric. The hedbands and hair bows are really cute!!

Liz
chewylove.blogspot.com

Fifth N Sixth Closet July 6, 2012 at 12:27 AM  

The stuffs are very pretty & colorful, i like them.. You have a very cool blog, I'm your newest follower..

Chezka July 6, 2012 at 2:17 AM  

Cute accessories! and so much creativity on the designer's part! I want the rosette clips =)
- Che

style-che.blogspot.com

Shubhi July 6, 2012 at 3:59 AM  

This is soo cute!
I've never shopped on Etsy, but this seems lovely! Congrats for getting the ad!

And thanks for dropping by:)

Shubhi's Revels!

LOSAWAY July 6, 2012 at 4:59 AM  

Thanks for your lovely comment :)
Your blog is great, I am following you now :)
xx

Shinly Fransisca July 6, 2012 at 5:23 AM  

super lovely >.<

http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

VιcκyBeL July 6, 2012 at 6:06 AM  

I love these bracelets!
I just found your blog and it is amazinG!
I am your new follower!
Check my blog if you want
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
xoxo

Bethany July 6, 2012 at 7:23 AM  

Hello! Thanks for following. Looking 4 Lilly is one of my favorites; her items are so pretty and preppy!

Polly July 6, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

Great post! Love them all! Super cute colours! :)

Kisses.

www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

Lipsy July 6, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

Super cute acccessories !!You have a cute blog running here ...m following you ...do visitand follow back if you like!!

Trendzy street Animal Print Bag Giveaway!!

carla5555 July 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

These are such gorgeous print! Wow love them! Would you like to follow each other? xoxo
www.fashionmavenmommy.com

Maite July 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

ciao pretty!
i love this colour of your pics
thanks about your coment
im folloiwng you
kisses

thechicmode.blogspot.com

K.I.S.S. July 6, 2012 at 11:22 AM  

Thanks 4 your lovely comment on my blog sweety. You have such a cute blog. I`m your newest follower.
Kisses,
http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

SDG. July 6, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

This store is adorable!
Awesome post~

Mary Kapsi July 6, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

Great! Thanks for following! Following you back :)

MaryFashionLove

SadeeStyle July 6, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

very nice blog im following you follow back please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net

Tere Ávila July 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

great phootos honey, i really love the post!
have a great day!

xx

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP