Sponsor:: The Preppy Ladybug

 Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone! I have no Top of Tuesday this week (but have an upcoming interview with a blogger so keep your eyes out!) but am fortunate enough to be working with one of my favorite online stores, The Preppy Ladybug!


When you pop onto the Preppy Ladybug's homepage you will find that the store shares my motto:

"Preppy" is more than a style; it's a lifestyle! 

I could not agree more and have used this phrase multiple times. Since I do love everything monogrammed I love that The Preppy Ladybug has so many different monogrammed choices to buy. It really is a great place to gifts for any Prep you know!

I will be reviewing one of there super awesome ipad covers in the future- so stayed tune. In the meantime look at some of their other preppy items:

Pin Dot Tablet Sleeve Monogrammed for only $32!
Coral Monogrammed Mini Foldover Note Cards $14.50
16 Oz Premium Mug $16

The Preppy Ladybug is so affordable. When you consider all the monogrammed details your really getting a steal! I love buying monograms because it makes items one of a kind and easy to spot in a crowd!

Please check out their website and tell me what item is your favorite!

15 comments:

ellie July 17, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

Some wonderful gift giving items on her site.

ivy's closet July 17, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Cool iPad cover. Looks like some fun items on the site.

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 17, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Off to check it out! I love things that are personalized!!!

Southern Living: Preppy Style July 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

I love the monogrammed coffee cups. I need one of those!

Madilene Lake July 17, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

Just looked at their site - So cute! I'm all for the preppy life style :)

The Sexy Single Mommy July 17, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

These monograms are great. I love the site and I am a new follower. Come by and say hello.
http://www.thesexysinglemommy.com

Becky July 17, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

I love any site that sells things with monograms. Will have to check this place out!

Sarah Long July 17, 2012 at 4:52 PM  

Thank you for stopping by my blog and you're sweet comment! I hope you will continue reading. I added your blog to my sidebar as a favorite blog!
xx, SGL
www.southernpearlgirl.blogspot.com

Amanda July 17, 2012 at 5:02 PM  

I am a new follower would love a follow back at lefthandedideas.com

Clara Turbay July 17, 2012 at 7:23 PM  

you are special so you make this blog great.

Joyce July 17, 2012 at 9:30 PM  

I love the cute note cards.

Anonymous,  July 18, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

I love that laptop sleeve- what a cute gift!

Sarah F. July 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

I think this site is really nice. If i had more money I would spend it there.

Alison July 18, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

I looked at the site and cannot wait until you get the ipad case. thats by far the best item!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP