Sponsor Spotlight:: Frosted Willow

 Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hope everyone had a good Friday and caught the opening for the Olympics. My favorite part of course was seeing the Queen and her cute little dogs! I am enamored by the Olympics and Wimbledon and cannot wait to see more events.


This Saturday I wanted to Spotlight one of my new favorite Etsy stores: Frosted Willow.

Frosted Willow has a large selection of handmade bangle bracelets that are perfect for stacking and adding to your collection. Frosted Willow's bracelets range from styles that are trendy and fun to truly classic pieces.


My favorite "collection" of bangles at Frosted Willow is of course the bracelets that are personalized! I love everything monogrammed and fell in love with the bracelets that feature initials. 


For all you mothers out there Frosted Willow makes adorable bracelets with the pink or blue stones and the initial of your child. Such a simple and elegant way to show how proud you are to be a parent :)


The prices of Frosted Willow's bracelets very reasonable with most between $15 and $25. The store also features some beautiful necklaces, rings and earrings but the bracelet is the signature Frosted Willow product. 


Which Frosted Willow bracelet is your favorite? Do you plan on watching the Olympics? Let me know and have a great weekend!

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 28, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

*sigh* these are all beautiful! I loveeeee that pink stone!!!

andrea grace July 28, 2012 at 12:22 PM  

I love those bracelets!
allwayssaygrace.com

pretty little things July 28, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

what pretty bracelets! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Alissa July 28, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

Those first bracelets? Um...perfect!

Amy July 28, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

Oh my goodness, that anchor bracelet is amazing!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

ellie July 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

Such lovely Jewelry!

Yes, the Olympics' opening is a great start to the weekend.

ivy's closet July 28, 2012 at 2:02 PM  

These are lovely! Great Saturday Post!

Marie@PoutyPinkPrincess July 28, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

I love it all! The summer olympics are def my fave!!

Shahrz─üd July 29, 2012 at 7:04 AM  

the bracelets are very cute!

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

natalie blair July 29, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

Oh wow! I need one of those bracelets!! Thanks for the follow and comment! I can't wait to catch up on your blog as well! Xoxo

Meggan July 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

they have such beautiful things! gorgeous!

Erica Bellio July 29, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

Beautiful jewelry! Love that they are dainty but really make a statement at the same time!

check out my blog and follow!

Erica xxoo

www.ericabelliocreations.blogspot.com

Karola July 29, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

I think I love them all! I can't choose my fav! :)

Thank you for commenting on my blog dear! Hope to see you again soon! :)
xoxo
Karola
www.karolasway.blogspot.com

s July 29, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

all such gorgeous bracelets!!! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Allison @ In the Queen City July 29, 2012 at 9:18 PM  

Love these bracelets! They are so unique. Thanks for stopping by In the Queen City. Following you now :)

Salim Reza September 7, 2012 at 5:14 PM  


Wristbands are encircling strips worn on the wrist, made from a variety of materials depending on the purpose.
Tyvek
wristbands

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP