Sponsor Sunday:: Preppy & Pink

 Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hope y'all are having a great weekend! Are there any summer birthdays out there? Mine is in August and I'm incredibly hard to shop for. About a month in advance I start searching online for things I think I would like and not so secretly mention them to my friends and family.


This year when I conducted my search I found Preppy & Pink.

Preppy & Pink is a online store that sells everything you need to have a preppy party from invitations to party favors!


 The site isnt just perfect for parties, I found a lot of products Id love to have in my dorm room. I think these monogrammed cups would be great for a sorority mixer! 

Custom Wall Silhouettes!

Preppy & Pink has items for your home like trays, ice buckets, and even wall decals. I am a fan of everything monogrammed and love to have little monogrammed details around my home. 


One of the most unique things I found on Preppy & Pink is their hand painted monogrammed bangles. I think these make great gifts. They come in a set of two banges- one thick one thin- and feature a carved monogram. I loved the navy and pink design.

Preppy & Pink will be hosting a giveaway very soon on The Preppy Student!

What is your favorite item from Preppy & Pink? Can you guess what they will be giving away? (Its not pictured above!)

19 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek July 22, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

Oh I need to check them out!! Brookie's birthday is coming up!!

ivy's closet July 22, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

Some very cool monogram watches I see at their site!

ellie July 22, 2012 at 10:19 AM  

The clutches are adorable.

Minna July 22, 2012 at 11:24 AM  

Nice looking products! :)

I'd love if you visited my blog at Missingsparkles.com.
Let me know, if you would like to follow each other on Blogger and/or Bloglovin and Facebook. :)

♥,
Minna

Pip July 22, 2012 at 1:17 PM  

This looks like a great place to buy gifts for others! I'm so checking it out after I send you this message! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx, Pip

http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

YUMMommy July 22, 2012 at 2:39 PM  

I love the bangles and I've been wanting some custom wall silhouettes for forever!

Jessica July 22, 2012 at 4:01 PM  

I have a summer birthday too.. it's in July! I love all this stuff!! I hadn't heard of preppy and pink before, but I'll definitely check them out now! Thanks for sharing! :)

Alisa Marie July 22, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

Hey girl - thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and following! You have a really cute blog as well, Love all the preppy & Pink items, especialy those cups!

I'm now following you back.

http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

Terri July 22, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

Thank you so much for following my blog! I think you have a very cute blog and I love the monogrammed beauties that you found. :)

Bonnie July 22, 2012 at 6:26 PM  

I want those monogrammed bangles. They are too cute and super unique.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Mimi July 22, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

ooooh, the bangles are cute! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Healthy Living Natural Beauty - Michelle July 22, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

I love pink! Thanks for the information on this post. I just followed from Healthy Living Natural Beauty. Thanks for checking out my Fashion Friday post!

Anni July 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM  

Love the custom bangles :) The fact that they can be personalized is a extra sweet.

anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

sarah July 23, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

those bangles are cute. ive never seen anything like them ;)

Kate July 23, 2012 at 8:56 AM  

Thanks for your lovely comment! I have a summer birthday too- august baby! Those bangles are so cute, love the colors :)

Sundresses and Smiles July 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

Oooh, I'll have to check out this site--very cute!

Mike October 12, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

I love those pink party cups. They are adorable.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP