Lilly Tuesday! Review from Lifeguard Press

 Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happy Tueday my lovely Preppy Student followers!

Do you know what today is? I'll give you a hint...
 since I am a true bargain shopper today is like christmas because its the one day a certain brand goes on sale.
*lilly* *lilly* *lilly*

So if your like myself you have been up since 7 something waiting for the sale to happen. And it did, and then it didn't, and then it did, and so on. Talk about technical problems!


Well while Im waiting to scoop up more goodies I wanted to show you one of my most recent arrivals.


LOOK AT THESE LILLY ITEMS.
I will love Pi Beta Phi till the day I die and once I fould out that my sorority was getting its own Lilly Print I jumped for joy. And lets face it, Pi Phi did not just get a lilly print, it got my favorite lilly print out of all the other sororities. (okay I'm biased)


If you are a super-fan for Lilly Pulitzer like me you probably own something from Lifeguard Press.

Lifeguard press is the store to buy Lilly Pulitzer goodies and stationary. Everytime I browse the site I find more and more that I need to purchase.

Its a problem...

Lilly Pulitzer's sorority collection has items like the tumbler, dry erase board, and iphone case. They are beautiful and I couldnt wait to get my hands on them.

I ended up with the Lilly Pulitzer Pi Beta Phi Tumbler and Dry Erase board. 

If you are a sorority girl or have one in your life and they have a Lilly Pulitzer print, you must get them a sorority tumbler.


I love love love the tumbler. I cannot wait to use it this coming school year. A tumbler is a staple for all college students. Its trendy and useful at the same time (love the 20oz size) and by having the pi beta phi lilly print on mine I get to show off my sorority!


The dry erase board is going on my dorm room door! I like to keep a dry erase so when Im out and someone needs to leave me a message or just a little note I can see it when I come back to my dorm. The dry erase board features a gorgeous flower on the bottom.


I would definitely go check out Lifeguard Press if I were you. You will find so many great stationary items and cute little gifts.



 What is your favorite item from Lifeguard Press?

12 comments:

Emily August 21, 2012 at 1:04 PM  

My favorite is the planner and the academic sticker set....I just did a post on how much I love mine!

still being [molly] August 21, 2012 at 1:34 PM  

i want the phi mu phone cover!! i can't wait!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy August 21, 2012 at 2:29 PM  

That stuff is so cute! Lifeguard Press is great!

Taylor August 21, 2012 at 7:31 PM  

I didn't order my planner from Lifeguard Press because I found a better deal on another website (free shipping!) but it is a great website! I absolutely adore my Lilly planner! I can't wait to put it to use when school starts back up next Monday! :)

xx, Taylor
http://pearlsandponies.blogspot.com/

Grace August 21, 2012 at 8:58 PM  

The Lilly sale was such madness! I managed to scoop up an Adelson, though! Love your Pi Phi goodies; it's my mom's sorority and she freaked out when she found out about it, too!

CDS August 21, 2012 at 9:29 PM  

I'm so jealous! I can't wait for Gamma Phi to FINALLY get a print... ugh xoxo

Mimi August 21, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

the tumbler is really, really cute! and you're right, it's a definite staple for college students! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 21, 2012 at 10:23 PM  

Her stuff is ADORABLE!!! I loveeeeee the tumblers!!!!

SHF August 22, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

I just got the iPhone case in the DG print from Lifeguard Press and I love it! The sorority items are all so cute.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Albina August 22, 2012 at 11:23 AM  

thanx to this site,i'm gonna browse it now

Mrs. Jones August 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM  

I love so many of them! Ah!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP