Review:: JewelIQ Larrisa Necklace

 Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I've mentioned this multiple times on the blog but my favorite thing to buy is Jewelry. I just love how easy it is to pack and store and how little space it takes up in a crowded dorm room. I can easily pack all of my jewelry collection and each piece can change an outfit dramatically.

This summer really has been the summer of Jewelry! From J. Crew Bubble necklaces to classic pieces I have been collecting. 

As a follower, to many fashion blogs, I often times see links to jewelry sites that the blogger frequents. I am not going to name-names but usually I am left unimpressed. Then one day I clicked on JewelIQ and I could not stop browsing.

JewelIQ is an online store that aims to bring high priced style to an affordable price point. Everything at JewelIQ is under $25 shipped! I mean thats fantastic but I have to say I was a little skeptical. How nice can the jewelry be under that budget?


I was blown away. I decided on getting the Larrisa Necklace at a price point of $20. The Larissa is made up of a green acrylic stone, and is on a gold chain finished with a lobster clasp. It reminds me of one of my favorite jewelry designers- Amrita Singh. 


The quality surprisingly rivals Singh. I could not believe that this necklace did not cost $150+ and instead was $20. The green stone is beautiful and this necklace is seriously a stunner. There is a gradient detailing inside of the green stones that make the necklace look much more expensive.


I think green necklaces are perfect because they really stand out on the classic LBD. Heres how I am planning on wearing my JewelIQ necklace:

nyc out

I would whole-hear-tingly tell you to go look right now at JewelIQ! The jewelry is amazing, on trend, and steals at the prices!

20 comments:

TaraMixandMatch August 29, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

I love JewelIQ...and the green color is so pretty!

Anne August 29, 2012 at 9:29 AM  

Adorable necklace! So goodlooking!
Do you want to follow eachother?
Love, Anne

www.movieanne.com

Anthea Sanna August 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

Wow! it's beautiful!
I've a new post!
anthea

Jodi August 29, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

Love that necklace and what a great price!!

Jessica August 29, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

that necklace is BEAUTIFUL! Checking out JewelIQ now!

Alissa August 29, 2012 at 9:57 AM  

I really, really love that color.

Lauren August 29, 2012 at 11:11 AM  

I love the necklace, the colour of the stones are really pretty

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

xx

Cathy August 29, 2012 at 4:35 PM  

Amazing price for such a gorgeous necklace! I agree with you about the stunning color of green with a LBD!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Caitlin C. August 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM  

Beautiful necklace!! Love it :)

sharon lei August 29, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Oh! that necklace is so beautiful.

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Madilene Lake August 29, 2012 at 6:31 PM  

So beautiful! :) I just love green and gold together!

safire August 29, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

I love that necklace! The design and color are amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 29, 2012 at 11:04 PM  

*sigh* I am IN LOVE with that green! GORGEOUS!!!

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap August 30, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

Been debating on whether I should order something from them or not but I am SOLD now!

Katherine Diane August 31, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

I love this green necklace with the black dress. So pretty!

Alexa September 1, 2012 at 12:20 AM  

what a great statement necklace <3 i love it!

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Kerri September 2, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

I love that color! And I really like it with a LBD. Definitely a good buy!

Diane September 3, 2012 at 3:31 AM  

Hi,
I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
All the best,
Diane
info@coollectors.com

herrik william December 15, 2014 at 3:55 AM  

Everyone's talking about India these days; the food, the culture and the likes. Why not get a taste of the ethnic flavor. Wear elegant indianNecklace Jewelry items from Indianbeautifulart. Surprise your social circle with a different look today!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP