SALE and a Review:: The Preppy Ladybug's Ipad Case

 Friday, August 3, 2012

I have been so excited to write this post. A couple weeks ago I posted about one of my awesome sponsors (here): The Preppy Ladybug.


The Preppy Ladybug has recently relaunched their site making it better than ever. How cute is it, right! You must check them out right now because they are having a BIG SALE!




GO NOW! 25% off the whole site!!!!!
Use code: TPL25

I really love a lot of the items at The Preppy Ladybug but one in particular really caught my eye. Of course it was the personalized ipad case. I have a first generation Ipad which I bring to my classes and love. It is so important to have a cute case to showcase  my style even with the technology and the monogrammed case from The Preppy Ladybug is all I could ask for.


The Preppy Ladybug had so many cute backgrounds and styles to choose from it was really quite overwhelming. I ended up choosing a circle monogram and chevron background and I couldnt be happier. Shannon the owner of The Preppy Student is a pleasure to work with and sends a proof of the design before it goes to be ordered. I always love it when companies go the extra mile to make sure their customers are happy. 


The Ipad case itself is really well made. It almost looks like a binder on the outside. I think the color combination with the aqua and the eggplant came out so well. Since I have an Ipad 1st generation the case has a little fold which means it can help the case stand up. I love the case itself and would be happy even if it wasnt monogrammed- well I would be almost as happy :)


If you don't have an Ipad but want to snag something this monogram magic of a store I dont blame you! Here are some of my suggestions of what to pick up with the sale:

Pi Dot Clipboard $32 before 25% off!
Premium Phone Case $49. If I had an Iphone you know I would buy this!
Round Monogrammed Earrings- $29 before sale!
Chevron Plate $24 before sale!
Striped Sun Hats $32 before sale!
I am participating today in the Friday Francies! Did you see how I incorporated my new ipad case?

longdistanceloving




Well I want to know! What are you getting this weekend from this awesome sale? What is your favorite item from The Preppy Ladybug?

23 comments:

Alissa August 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM  

Monograms are such a weakness for me!

Shannon Cunningham August 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

Thank you so much for sharing! We can't wait to work with your readers!

-Shannon, The Preppy Ladybug

Sweet, Pink and Preppy August 3, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

I am so tempted to buy those earrings!!

Southern Living: Preppy Style August 3, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

Oh, I love the hats! My favorite for sure.

s August 3, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

ohhhl ove those colors on the ipad covers!!!! so fun! Happy friday babe! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Sabrina August 3, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

This combination is so adorable! I'm really loving your cute preppy style. Bright colours and polka dots are my favourite! Sometimes I wish I had an iPhone just for the cases...haha

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Julian Tanoto August 3, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

that preppy ladybug case is uber cute !

Journal J

CDS August 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

Goodness! I want so much...I feel like any and everything should be monogrammed. I want the iPad sleeve, the earrings, the hat, the necklace. ALL of it! So cute!!

Sara August 3, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

Super cute! I adore those earrings! :)
Have a great weekend,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Lori August 3, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

Oooooh I love that polka dot skirt :-) And let's not forget the lovely Tory Burch heels!! Happy to return the visit and the follow :-D

AMY MICHELE August 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

Thank you so much for commenting on my blog and becoming a new follower!! I will return the favor for sure!! Happy Friday!!

Mimi August 4, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

these are so pretty! i love how you can put your initials on them. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

Allison August 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM  

These are adorable. I love chevron on anything! So cute. :)

Katlyn Giberson August 4, 2012 at 3:38 PM  

love love love! sooo cute! and thank you for the follow! I followed you back (: love your new blog friend, katlyn (: (hiddeninlove.com)

Shea Sayers August 4, 2012 at 4:52 PM  

I love how you dressed up that t-shirt with pretty polka dots! And all those monogrammed things are so fun!

Kyla Makay August 5, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

monogram. cute cute cute.

Sarah August 6, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

i love those monogrammed earrings. Thanks for sharing them.

Miss Southern Prep August 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

Cute iPad case! I love the monogram!

Eliza Thorne September 27, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

Thanks for the tip off! I want something truly unique, and a monogram with crazy colors is certainly the way to go! I have more iPad cases than I need, but this would be the last one that I ever need!

NuttawatJJ October 1, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

That Nice Idea But Can i use it for new ipad look like
New Ipad Review

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP