Sponsor:: The Chiffon Diary

 Monday, August 13, 2012

I follow a lot of blogs. I mean A LOT! So its hard for me to read every post and sometimes I feel like I'm missing out in the blog-o-sphere. I love all the blogger friends I have made with The Preppy Student and love to get to know my fellow bloggers.

Nicholl from The Chiffon Diary approached me in joining the Preppy Student family of sponsors and I could not have been more honored. The Chiffon Diary is one of my favorite blogs and I make an effort to try to never mist one of its posts!


The Chiffon Diary is centered around Nicholl; her life, her fashion, her latest obsessions and everything you can think of! (I love that little Hi y'all in her square picture)

 One of my favorite posts that Nicholl has every posted is actually from her husband. It is the cutest thing ever. You can read it here. I love Nicholl's fashion sense and compiled some of my favorite outfits she has worn and posted about:

Just for Giggles!

You can click the wedding page on her navigation bar and see all the pictures from her wedding. I am being honest when I say she is one of the prettiest brides I  have ever seen!


If your interested in meeting a super sweet blogger with a fun blog than look no further than The Chiffon Diary.

Make sure you go to The Chiffon Diary and start following! Please mention The Preppy Student sent you. This is a blog you will read everyday- its that great!

Do you already follow The Chiffon Diary? If not what are you waiting for!

12 comments:

Alissa August 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

Checking out her blog now!

angie August 13, 2012 at 10:02 AM  

ooo this blog looks awesome, going to have a look right now!

Caitlin C. August 13, 2012 at 11:06 AM  

Thanks for introducing me to The Chiffon Diary! Nicholl is so cute! :)

Robin August 13, 2012 at 7:48 PM  

Love Nicholl! Her style is amazing

Janna Renee August 13, 2012 at 9:42 PM  

Aww I love Nicholl! She has such a fun blog, and I have roots in South Florida too, so it reminds me of home!

Nicholl Vincent August 14, 2012 at 12:06 PM  

oh my word! didn't even know about this! You are the sweetest! Thank you so much. I am blushing!

LaurenLo{me}LoloLC August 15, 2012 at 2:21 AM  

I do follow Nicholl...she's so cute!

Anonymous,  September 1, 2012 at 2:06 AM  

thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP