Swap Anyone? And a lot of other Things!

 Thursday, August 30, 2012

Did anyone see the new Vera Bradley patterns? I have to say I am quite un-impressed. I was never a big Vera fan until Mocha Rouge/Happy Snails collection and then I converted.

Provencal
Portobello Road
Canyon
The three patterns are inspired by travel. Out of the three I think I prefer Canyon but under the reasoning that it is for a fall bag! Which new Vera pattern is your favorite?

On Monday I posted about the possibility of hosting a swap here at The Preppy Student. Well I thought about it and decided that it definitely has to happen!

I am going to be hosting
drumroll please......


 AN EARRING EXCHANGE!

Thats right! I will be having a swap just for earrings! I love earrings. They are super cheap to ship and are one-size fits all. A win win for gift exchanges.

Here are the rules:
1. A Spending Maximum of $15
2. You can only send 1 pair!
3. Have fun!

Seems reasonable enough. (If you dont have your ears pierced your swap buddy can send clip-ons!)

If you're interested please send me an email to

Sign ups will take place until 9/10 

Last but not least I want to add some new books to my library. I usually like Chick-Lit (you know the book version of chick flicks) but am always up for something new. Right now I am finishing Tina Fey's book and boy is it good!


What have you read that you recommend? I'll appreciate any suggestion!

16 comments:

Jenny August 30, 2012 at 10:38 AM  

I sent an email. Im not a fan of the veras. Ive seen better bags and they are too expensive

Kristen August 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

The swap sounds so fun! I have wanted to read Tina Feys book for a while now. Bethenny Frankel's are all my favorites as well.

Sara August 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

Yay! A fun swap!I agree about the Vera prints. I'm not loving any of those. :)
Cheers,
Sara
www.SocialSara.net

Kristen August 30, 2012 at 1:40 PM  

Love the yellow colored Vera this season! I'm in for the earring swap! Sent u an email!

Beth Dunn August 30, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

Love the yellow print!
xoxo
SC

Lauren August 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

Love the patterns!

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

xx

natalsie August 30, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

OOOOh the patterns give me ideas for manicures))))

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 30, 2012 at 10:08 PM  

I'm not a fan of her fabric this time around.... your earring exchange sounds FUN!!!!!!

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap August 30, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

Not a big fan of Vera but the earring swap sounds like fun!!

Alicia Lomas August 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

I'm so excited that you're doing an earring exchange!

Alicia
Quirktastic Adventures

JKT August 30, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

Great swap idea!! I'll be emailing you ASAP!!!

Also, one of my favorite chick lit (southern chick lit at that) authors is Mary Kay Andrews! LOVE her! Definitely check her out :)

Eleanor September 2, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

I really like Portabello Road! The other two, not so much.

lipton|TEE September 2, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I have followed you as well and I hope that you'll come back often to visit liptontee.blogspot.com. Please do sign up for a goodreads account and add me as a friend. I would love to exchange book recommendations! Have a lovely Sunday! :)

kjo September 3, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

I am so excited for this swap! I also just saw your post on my blog! so sweet! I do love, LOVE, love my friends! As an only child I have to keep them around to keep my sane! I hope this is the beginning of a lovely blogger friendship!

Mrs. Jones September 5, 2012 at 9:43 AM  

I just emailed you! But I'm not a fan of the new Veras.... I loved Deco Daisy. But I am loving that it is on sale!

Dorothy Chapman March 17, 2017 at 7:03 AM  


Indian Premier League with live cricket scores and the latest news. Vivo IPL 10 2017 Time Table and Schedule 2017.
Watch all the Ipl 10 2017 updates and news related to indian premier league.
Ipl 10 2017 schedule
Buy online ipl 10 tickets
Teams squads ipl 2017
Ipl 2017 time table

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP