Sponsor and Review:: Vitabravo1 Monogram Necklace

 Thursday, August 9, 2012

When I got the mail yesterday I was so happy I literally jumped for joy. You might be wondering what exactly came that made me so excited.


It was a monogram necklace from Vitabravo1! I have been wanting a monogrammed necklace for quite some time now and I finally got one. I think its quite obvious to see at the Preppy Student, how much I love a monogram detail.


I love how personal a monogram is while still being classic and modern. Monogrammed items make great gifts for girls of all ages and there are so many different items where you can show off your initials. I know I will be monogramming for many years to come. 


I got an acrylic monogram necklace from Vitabravo1. Mine has a gold chain and a lovely light pink acrylic. I love the shade of pink: its a true pink without being neon or too in your face. I couldn't believe how cheap the necklace was on Vitabravo's esty shop. Usually monogrammed necklaces are around $40 which for a personalized piece of jewelry is not bad but from Vitabravo1 the necklace is a steal at only $22.

 

These are really amazing gifts by the way. For my fellow sorority girls, this is THE gift for your little! The necklace also makes great bridesmaids gifts, holiday gifts, or in my case birthday gifts!



Not a necklace girl but love your monogrammed jewelry? Don't worry Vitabravo1's excellently priced etsy store has a lot more to offer.

Monogrammed Keychain only $15
Monogram Acrylic Bracelet only $22

Larger Monogram Necklace $24
Double Layer Monogram Necklace $29

The quality of my necklace is so great. The chain feels substantial and not flimsy and the acrylic monogram itself is well made. The 1.5 inch monogram is the perfect size and the chain length lays really well on me. I will be ordering some more gifts from Vitabravo1 in the future I know that for sure!

I wore the necklace today!

What monogrammed jewelry item from Vitabravo1 is your favorite?

13 comments:

Macey August 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

Love, love, love this!! I've been wanting a monogrammed necklace for so long, I'm heading over to their site to check it out!

Macey
laidbackdays.blogspot.ca

VιcκyBeL August 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

oh you are so luckyy!
I want absolutely one too
http://xouxounitsa.blogspot.com
xoxo

s August 9, 2012 at 11:52 AM  

lovely monogrammed pendant! xO!

Mary @ A Happy Wife In NOLA August 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

So cute!!!! I love the necklace and have been looking for a monogram keychain. I'll definitely got check them out!!!
www.ahappywifeinnola.com

xo kelsey August 9, 2012 at 12:53 PM  

WOW you can't beat those prices!! i've seen the acrylic monograms necklaces go for almost three times that amount on other sites! great deal :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek August 9, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

Those prices are great!!! Loving her selection!!!

simplyevani.com August 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

I'm such a fan on monograms and yours is really cute! I wouldn't have picked the pink color but I actually really love it. :) Your blog is so cute, esp your background!

Evani
simplyevani@Gmail.com

P.S. Thanks for the follow on twitter. <3

Alexa August 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

very cute! love that pink

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Alexis August 9, 2012 at 10:05 PM  

I love the color of this necklace! and the prices are really great!

Jane August 9, 2012 at 11:16 PM  

Omg! So cute!! I've been wanting one too. I loved all the metal ones I saw but I'm really digging these fun colors! Yours is beautiful.

Vanilla and Lime August 10, 2012 at 6:11 AM  

I love them, I have a sort of fear of necklaces...don't ask...but I do love the bracelet. - Sam

Caitlin C. August 10, 2012 at 6:35 AM  

I love this monogram necklace in pink! And what a steal - you got it for a great price. Very jealous :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP