Ahoy Matey! Halloween Pirate Costume Review!

 Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day!


Don't forget to visit Krispy Kreme today which is celebrating this really important holiday. Any buccaneer that shows up and talks like a pirate will be rewarded with a free donut. Wear an eye-patch or dress up and you might get more loot!

On this very special day I decided to show you my new Halloween costume. Every year I buy my costumes before the rush in the middle of the summer or in the beginning of September so I can snatch a good deal and not have to throw together something last minute. 


I chose a Costume Discounters' pirate costume! The style is called Adult Royal Lady Pirate Costume. I love to find costumes that are covered but cute at the same time. The sleeves in this costume are perfect for late october and the length is very modern. 


The quality of the costume was better than I even thought it would be. When I ordered the costume it was on sale for $35 which is a great price point for halloween costumes. I think all the costumes at Costume Discounters are priced very well. This one came with the skirt/top and hat. The fabric is like a crushed velvet and is very comfortable. I picked a size Small-Medium and it fits well!

I think this costume is such a pirate treasure and I cannot wait to wear it on halloween! Do you have your costume all picked out? Did you visit Krispy Kreme today?

11 comments:

Dovey September 19, 2012 at 1:42 PM  

That is really stunning costumes for women most and that costumes are also available in kids is really cute costumes for all. You can giving really nice information about that.

Mimi September 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

that's a cool costume! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
Too Much Soul Giveaway

Mimi September 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM  

i forgot to say thanks for the heads up about krispy kreme and international talk like a pirate day! ;)

CDS September 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

I had no idea (about the KK thing)! ...ok I found this bow in my garage earlier this year, so I think I am going to be Katniss. What do you think? xoxo

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap September 19, 2012 at 11:57 PM  

I was a pirate two years ago! How fun!

Diana September 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

Great blog, so I'm a new follower =)

Kristen September 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM  

I considered this costume for Halloween last year (or one very similar) super cute!

arif.sristy26@gmail.com. September 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

köstüme : Buy costumes online Rehkitzkostuem Rehkitzverkleidung costume animal costume.

Jason Holton October 26, 2013 at 10:38 PM  

The steps presented here on how to make a turtle Halloween Costumes is a very helpful one. It helps me make the costume very easy by just following the steps. Thanks for this, a lot!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP