My favorite technology- the Ipad!

 Monday, September 3, 2012

My father gave me his old Ipad last spring and I could not have been happier. I immediately started incorporating the Ipad into my everyday routine. For the first few months I had the new device I used it as a big girl game-boy basically just playing apps.

My Ipad case from the Preppy Ladybug!

Then came Spring Term and I started realizing just how convenient it was to have an Ipad in class. I would read all my material on it and even highlight and take notes on different apps. No longer did I have to bring my laptop to class!

This summer I fell in love with the Ipad again but this time as a book reader. I love how the pages turn in iBooks and how the Ipad is lighted so I can read anywhere without a problem. Ive read the Fifty Shades trilogy, Bossypants (such a good book) and many more. I just cant get enough of reading on my Ipad.


I realize that there are many more uses of the ipad than just books and apps, I do use it for music and internet of course, but is it so bad that Its become my ebook reader?

Do you have an Ipad? What do you use it for?

12 comments:

Allie September 3, 2012 at 7:20 AM  

I love my iPad too! My husband has had his for awhile and I thought it was cool, but I didn't appreciate how great it was until I got my own. I love to read on it, I use Flipboard for my google reader and favorite websites and social media outlets. Also, I love Bossypants, how awesome is Tina Fey?!

Real College Student of Atlanta September 3, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

i want an iPad so badly!! may be my graduation present :) that case is adorable <3

S.Allen September 3, 2012 at 12:21 PM  

Hi, it's Sarah from over at SewSewEnchanting I'm so glad you found me. I've really enjoyed looking at all your recent posts, and I can't wait to see what you review next.

I wish that I had an iPad. I have the Kindle Keyboard for books, but I really don't use it as much as I read from regular paperbacks. Perhaps if it was in color or it had a light it would help!

All the best, Sarah

P.S. Where did you get your cover? Did you make it?

Stephanie Arabella September 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

Hi there! it's Stephanie from SKMS and I loveed this post, I personally do not own an iPad, but if I did I would use it for class, University drives my days crazy and that would be in hand for me to be a little more relaxed to organize everything we do. BTWs love the case too!
love,
S.A

s September 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

i can't live without mine too. love the case- the chevron is so prettty~ ! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Epiphany Lane September 3, 2012 at 4:42 PM  

Your case is adorable! :)
I wish I had an iPad - no such luck. But I do have a Kindle Fire and I use it for everything sometimes - even music B-)
My stepmom has one to work with my autistic stepbrother, though. It really helps him communicate with us, which is awesome :)
xoxo, Epiphany
http://someonesdefinitionofpretty.blogspot.com

Vicky September 3, 2012 at 10:00 PM  

I love my iPad too! On a day to day basis I use it to blog, read blogs, read magazines, and I have QuickOffice Pro HD for editing PowerPoints, Excel, Word, etc. I also use it in the kitchen sometimes when I find a new recipe to try.

CDS September 3, 2012 at 10:47 PM  

I love my iPad! I read on it, facebook on it, I love how quickly I can hop on it and on the internet. Love it!

Alexis September 4, 2012 at 2:57 PM  

I love your iPad case! It's super cute!

Emily September 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM  

I have two iPads actually loll (I bought both of them - so no judging) and I would DIE for this case. I absolutely love it!

xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

YUMMommy September 10, 2012 at 5:51 PM  

I wish someone would gift me an Ipad. Love the Ipad cover though. Cute!

Venus Eckert February 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

I’m a bookworm myself. That is why I have all sorts of applications for reading books, such as Kindle. But aside from that, one of which is myRecipe Book, since I love to cook. ^.^ So basically, iPad has hit #1 for my top fave gadgets as well.

Venus Eckert

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP