My Week in Pictures!

 Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today I am going to show you my week in pictures!

I have been loving my pineapple shoes from last year's Miss Trish line at Target. I got them for a really good deal but I wear them more than shoes with  cheap but I get compliments on them all the time. I also recently got my toes painted. I chose Zoya Vivi.


Everyday I have been burning my Diamond Candle while I work. I keep a small wood block that says Hello Love on the corner of my desk. Its a small saying that makes my day!


 I modge-podged this clipboard with Lilly Pulitzer Wrapping paper! I am not a great painter so I cant create Lilly prints with paint but with modge podge I can easily craft with prints!


I went outlet shopping with one of my best friends on Thursday. I found the cutest Moschino bag. It is almost too adorable for anyone to wear!


 I went to the US Open on Saturday and wore a Lilly Pulitzer Lottie Dress in Bright Navy Yum Yum and my monogrammed hat from Marley Lilly.


The view from my seats:

The significant thing I did this week was move into my sorority house and pack and manage the transition.


 What did you do this week?

28 comments:

Maia Price September 4, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

Such a cute post! I love the print you used on your clipboard, too! I am OBSESSED with sea horses

xx,
Maia

highcottonhoney.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 4, 2012 at 7:49 AM  

Loving all the photos!!! Your sandals (and toenails too!!!!!) are adorable!!!!

Brooke September 4, 2012 at 7:56 AM  

Looks like a fun week (with a big change or two thrown in there!) And you have such adorable stuff, as always :)

Lauren September 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

Love the pictures!

Lauren,
Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

xx

TB at BlueCollarWorkman September 4, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

You were at the US Open? That's cool! I was playing with my daughters on saturday and we had that on in the background--crazy that you were there!

s September 4, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

wow amazing pedi and sandles the pineapples are so cute! love the pics! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Gillian @ Money After Graduation September 4, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Great pics! Love the toenail colour with the pineapple shoes ! Super cute.

Jessica September 4, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

Love the pics. I went to school and then went to a wedding this past weekend. pictures can be found here: http://mybeautifulli.blogspot.com/

Jessica September 4, 2012 at 11:02 AM  

glad you had such a good week and I am also glad that moving in went so well. that was a very stressful time for me but I managed

Kristen September 4, 2012 at 11:14 AM  

Love the photos! Those sandals are cute and I love the clip board!

Alexa September 4, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

love those sandals in the first pic <3 my weeks are all about school now :(

Alexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

Niki September 4, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

I love your pedi - that color is gorgeous! Love the bag too!

Alissa September 4, 2012 at 1:14 PM  

I totally want to have everything you posted!

The Girly Bird September 4, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

those shoes are so cute and so fun! Target has the best stuff.

StreetChic by Eriel September 4, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

What a nice Blog you have,my best congrats! great style!!I lov your pics!

VιcκyBeL September 4, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

the last pictures letters are greek:)
check my super new GIVEAWAY if you want!

www.fashionrailways.com

Ashley September 4, 2012 at 7:35 PM  

The monogrammed Marley Lilly hat is SO cute!

Shabby, Chic, & Cheap September 4, 2012 at 8:33 PM  

Love all the photos and I especially like those pineapple shoes!

CDS September 4, 2012 at 10:44 PM  

What fun! I love the hat!! xoxo

Preppy Scientist September 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

I love the sandals in the first picture! So cute!!

xo
Shontal
thepreppyscientist.com

A Preppy State of Mind September 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

Looks like you had a fun week! LOVE your pineapple sandals :)

-Rachel @ A Preppy State of Mind

Caley-Jade Rosenberg September 5, 2012 at 6:03 AM  

So jealous you went to the US Open - and such good seats too!!
Have a great week x

sophistifunk September 6, 2012 at 1:37 AM  

it looks like a great weekend!
i just found your blog and love it!
i'm thinking of sponsoring you next month :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Andrea @ Bubblewrapp'd September 11, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

Ahhhh! Do I spy one of my blocks?! :)

Also, I LOVE the clipboard!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP