Sponsor Post:: Alphabulous

 Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Monday!

Today I have the honor of writing about one of my sponsors; Alphabulous. Alphabulous is a great one-stop etsy store for iron ons, appliques and personalized gifts. I love everything personalized and there are quite a few items from Alphabulous that I would love to have of my own.


If y'all don't know already, I am a Pi Beta Phi. I LOVE my sorority and am always looking to find new items to showcase my sorority spirit.

I would love this cosmetic case:

Alphabulous has a great line of sorority appliques. They are all unique and professionally done. I would definitely recommend buying some Alphabulous products and iron-ons for Big/Little week.


I know as a sorority girl I am always trying to find new ways to showcase my letters and would be able to use Alphabulous iron-ons on so many different products. I can see purchasing these for cosmetic bags, tote bags, tshirts, and more. Alphabulous has a great selection of fabrics to choose from- I am obsessed with the Lilly appliques!

For all my fabulous mamas out there, Alphabulous has some great appliques for your children! I love the number iron-ons for children as a special touch for birthday parties.


I have seen many different sellers try to make iron ons and appliques but the result is usually something very sloppy. Alphabulous's appliques are always professional and I love the ric-rac on the outside. I can see the iron-ons making any gift something special.


What Alphabulous item is your favorite? What applique would you choose?

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek September 17, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhh these are just awesome!! I am LOVING the batman one ... of course, my Dad's name is Eli!! lol!!!

Cotton September 17, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

The greek letters are precious! I wish I knew about them when I was in school!

Kristen September 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

I love the mr and mrs pillows!! Gotta check out their website!

Lauren September 17, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

Cool stuff! I'm going to check out the website!!!

Lauren,
Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

xx

Stephanie Arabella September 17, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

can I be a honorary member of a sorority just because I love the Greek life? Here in Peru we don't have that!

CDS September 17, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

That's really cute! I will look into this for my mini's birthday in November. xoxo

Lisa September 18, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

What a cute little etsy shop. Thanks for this review, I will have to check her out for a few gifts maybe!!

erica September 20, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

How cute! I love the pillow! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP