The Earring Exchange Link Up!

 Monday, September 24, 2012

A couple weeks ago I posted about getting bloggers together and host an earring exchange. Each blogger was randomly given a swap partner and a brief overview into their partners taste preferences.

I am so excited to see what everyone received as gifts!

I swapped with the wonderful and beautiful Cotton from Cotton's Pickins. If y'all dont already follow her blog I strongly encourage you too! She is a fellow sorority girl, recent college grad, and lover of the "preppy" lifestyle. 

Cotton was so sweet and found me the perfect gift. I am a Pi Beta Phi sister (and will be till I die) and love showing off my sorority. Our symbols are angels and arrows and voila...



Look how cute these House of Harlow Arrow earrings are! LOVE them! Cotton's stationary was darling (I love cards). I actually received the earrings today and wore them as soon as I got them to formal chapter.

Thank you Cotton!

Please link up what you got in the swap and who your swap partner was!

18 comments:

ZxM Style-Squared September 24, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

LOVE!!!!




http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

Micah September 24, 2012 at 10:46 PM  

Those are really pretty! :)

Jessica September 24, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

those are so beautiful :)

Cotton September 25, 2012 at 8:18 AM  

SO glad you loved them! I can't wait to finish my post about my fabulous earrings from you!! xo

Amy September 25, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

those arrow earrings are SUPER cUte!

Love them!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

Lauren September 25, 2012 at 11:47 AM  

Cool earrings

Lauren,
Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

xx

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink September 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

LOVE those cute earrings! Thanks for hosting, it was so fun!! :)

Living, Learning, Eating September 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

Thanks for the follow and sweet comment on my blog - I followed back, of course!

Kristen September 25, 2012 at 11:15 PM  

Thanks so much for hosting this event! It was lots of fun and the earrings you received are so cute!

Estilo Hedónico September 26, 2012 at 6:35 AM  

Thank you for your lovely comment!!
I follow you now!!
If you want we can follow also on Facebook!! Let me know!! :)

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

xoxo

Caley-Jade Rosenberg September 27, 2012 at 4:43 AM  

So sad I missed this one :(
Love your arrow earrings (and so perfectly YOU!)
x

Jasmine Kolios September 29, 2012 at 6:23 AM  

I conceive feeling to have the accumulation that you are card.
White flash

Cindii October 24, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

Awesome swap!! Those earrings are cute.

BTW, I'm hosting a lip balm swap. Feel free to check it out and join!
lip balm swap

Anonymous,  April 27, 2013 at 12:00 PM  

Hey there! I simply want to give you a huge
thumbs up for your excellent info you have right
here on this post. I am coming back to your web
site for more soon.

Also visit my web blog ... free psd party flyers

Anonymous,  April 27, 2013 at 9:43 PM  

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment
form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Feel free to surf to my web-site: does phen375 work

Anonymous,  May 31, 2013 at 1:21 AM  

I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a
nice blog like this one today.

My weblog: traffic exchange sites lists

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP