A delicious treat! Fairytale Brownies Review

 Monday, October 8, 2012

I'm a college student and you know what that means. Crazy tests, parties, and some honestly awesome bonding sessions with my good friends. Those intimate occasions with my classmates? Well unfortunately for my diet most of those kodak moments include snacking on some comfort foods.

I am a baker, so living somewhere where I dont have daily access to a kitchen is sometimes hard for me. I crave some home-cooked desserts and meals. Some parents try to mail their creations to students but freshness gets lost in the transaction. I have always wanted to try some mail-order desserts and I was lucky enough to review a sprite batch from Fairytale Brownies.

Fairytale Brownies are gourmet brownies that aim to bring joy to every person who gets to taste the high quality desert. Every cookie, truffle, and brownie is hand-baked with care and packaged to perfection.


Seriously the packaging is so cute. I love the Fairytale  Brownies purple foil and logo. The package included a purple gift box and ice pack to keep the brownies nice and fresh.

The Sprites Dozen comes with twelve delicious flavors of Fairytale brownies in a purple silver-lined box. 

Ready for the mouth-watering pics?
Disclamer: These brownies were as delicious as they look.



I gathered my team of eager taste-testers, A.K.A. my sorority sisters, and we got down and dirty into deliciousness. 

The favorites?

I loved the Raspberry Swirl Sprite. I have never had a better raspberry brownie. Seriously delicious!

The Mint Chocolate Sprite hit the spot for the majority of my team. We all loved the chocolate and mint mix and thought that the drizzled brownie look was a nice touch.

The classic cream cheese brownie was spot on. This sprite was a definite crowd-pleaser.

Overall I couldn't be happier with my sprite dozen. I thought the range in flavors was quite impressive. Each brownie was remarkably fresh tasting. You would never know these were shipped and not made that day! I would definitely recommend Fairytale brownies for any brownie lover.

You cant go wrong trying all of their original flavors like I did. From espresso to chocolate chip there is something for every brownie lover. Each sprite is individually wrapped (if you didn't notice from all the wrappers) and coincidentally are easy to share. The Fairytale dozen would make a great care package to your favorite college student or camper.

What flavor would you want to try the most? Caramel, chocolate chip, pecan, toffee nut, walnut or white chocolate?

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 8, 2012 at 7:47 AM  

Those look YUMMY!! I am thinking chocolate chip would be my fave!!!!!!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy October 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

These look delicious! You can never go wrong with a caramel brownie!

safire October 8, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

They all look delicious but toffee nut or white chocolate would be my first choice :)

Caley-Jade Rosenberg October 8, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

Oh YUMMY!!!!!
I love anything really chocolatey and gooey so I'll go with chocolate tip, caramel or toffee nut!
We had brownies and vanilla ice cream for dessert on Saturday evening...
x

Alissa October 8, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

YUMMY!!!I really love gooey brownies so I think that the caramel would be awesome!

allergic to vanilla October 8, 2012 at 2:07 PM  

These look so Yummy! Love the raspberry swirl on the first brownie.

xo Carlina
www.AllergicToVanilla.com

Chelsi October 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM  

Those all look WAY too delicious!!! I can't handle it! Oh my laws.

- Chelsi from Truly Yours

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP