I am a Windows Champion!

 Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have some very exciting news to share. I was recently chosen to join the Windows Champion program! I am a Windows blogging Ambassador and over the course of next year I will be writing about my expeirience with some cutting-edge Windows products. 

As part of the program I will be sent a Windows computer. To be honest, I love my Mac and a little scared to make a transition to my new Windows computer. I do not yet know which exact model I will be recieving but I am very excited to see the new technology Microsoft has come out with. I will be blogging about my experiences with the PC and I will be honest in my posts. 

When it came time for me to get a computer for college I was told to get a Mac. With my campus being a little more than 50% macs it seemed like the right decision. Since coming to my liberal arts school my mac and I have not gotten along. It is so hard for me to connect to the school's wifi! My friends with PC's have not had the problem of wifi-dropping so I am hoping that my new PC will be better suited for my school's internet. I do not think I gave PC's a fair chance when I looked at computers so going into this program I have an open mind towards the Windows laptop. I cant wait to share with you about which computer I will be getting and my journey with it! 

Are you a PC or Mac user?

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 17, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

PC all the way!!! I can't wait to hear what you think!!

Shahrz─üd October 17, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

Congrats! I'm a PC and Mac user! :)

http://leguidedelama.blogspot.com

Cotton October 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

Totally a PC girl! But I am going to need a new computer soon and have heard great things about MACs...I'm indecisive!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren October 17, 2012 at 10:21 AM  

PC all the way! My husband loves computers and is very picky. Only the best for me :-)

Caley-Jade Rosenberg October 17, 2012 at 10:42 AM  

CONGRATS girl, sounds exciting and a bonus with the new computer! Unfortunately, I am a true Mac girl - I just love it!! And all my tech gadgets are Apple so it makes life a lot easier!! x

Brittany @ Life of a Bama Girl October 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

I love all computers! I have always had a PC and loved it. This year I bought a Macbook Pro and I love it too. There are definitely pros and cons for both systems it just depends on personal preference and what you are looking for in a computer. I can't wait to see your posts about your new computer and the software!

Miss Southern Prep October 18, 2012 at 12:01 AM  

Congrats!

P.S. I'm hosting a monogrammed ring giveaway, so make sure you stop by and check it out!

Anonymous,  October 18, 2012 at 2:26 AM  

i have a mac i named her mac n'cheese haha

seo company in india October 18, 2012 at 8:56 AM  

This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part. It will certainly help educate me.
seo company in india

Domain reseller October 18, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

don't worry man, all these happening are life lessons,now happiness will come.
Domain reseller
cheapest domain reseller

The Girly Bird October 18, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

wow thats awesome news! Many congrats :)

CDS October 18, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

I am writing on a PC :) ...BTW I think you will LOVE the bracelets I am showcasing today. xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP