Scarf weather!

 Monday, October 29, 2012

I hate snow. I have always prefered warmer weather and with the hurricane coming the temperature has dropped severly from the 80 it was here not even a week ago. The only upside? I finally get to break out my favorite scarves.


Scarves

Whether you want to find a scarf that is more bang for your buck or pick a more designer choice you cant go wrong with this season's styles.


scarves

My personal favorite scarves are Lilly Pulitzer Murfees. They are lightweight but still very warm and I love to wear bright florals all the way into the winter!

This season I have been seeing a lot of color blocking, ikat, and infinity styles. Chunky scarves are very in-trend and make a great alternative for very warm weather. 

What is your favorite scarf? Which style of these are you loving this season?

12 comments:

Kristen October 29, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

I love them all! The very first brown one is my favorite!

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 29, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

I love scarves ... but sadly with living in AZ -- not to many chances to wear them! lol!!! Stay safe with the hurricane coming!!

Cotton October 29, 2012 at 8:31 AM  

So, I've actually never seen snow....
but I still love scarves! We have a cold front hitting right now (it was in the 50s when I left for work, the high is 65) so I am wearing a light, Burberry-esque scarf today!

s October 29, 2012 at 8:40 AM  

i'm loving scarf weather myself. LOVE this post! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Alissa October 29, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

I LOVE scarf weather! Such cute picks!

Lauren October 29, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

Great scarves, love the ones that are bright

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

xx

erica October 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

I love scarfs and adore all of your picks! I feel like I buy at least 20 new ones each fall/winter. xx

Amanda October 29, 2012 at 11:52 AM  

Definitely check out the new Lilly Pulitzer murfee scarf! Totally cute and fun!

Amanda :)
bowspearlsandfrappuccinos.blogspot.com

SimplyHeather October 29, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

The weather finally got cooler here in Florida and I am loving it <3 cute scarf choices!

Maria October 29, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

I love scarves so much! I've got a ton that I use and love, but about six that are regulars in my wardrobe!

Lindsey Nicole October 29, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

I love scarves too!! This is a great post! I am actually doing a scarf swap right now - you should join!!
www.creativelyclassy.blogspot.com

The Girly Bird October 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM  

I do love a brightly colored scarf. They seem to make the snow more bearable :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP