Shopping for Fall

 Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Its almost Halloween. Leaves have already turned and fall is most certainly here. I have already started to swap my lilly's for more substantial and warm fall clothing.

Here are some of my picks for fall.

fall



I am loving these chocolate brown Tory Burch boots. In general I find myself gravitating towards riding boots. Tory Burch has become the go-to for the preppy boots. Unfortunately the boots are not the cheapest pair but they are of good quality and this brown suede will not go out of style.

The American Eagle Toggle coat is the perfect fall jacket. Toggles are timeless by nature and I actually have and wear this exact coat in red. Amercian Eagle coats are well priced and warm- I would definitely recommend them.

This lace skirt from Modcloth is deceptively fall. Lace is current and modern while at the same time very fashion foward. I love scalloped and interesting edges to skirts and this particular lace skirt is calling my name. Modcloth is a great online fashion resource that is growing every day. The prices range from low costs to designer but you can find a lot of great finds at a mid level price point. 

Last but not least I love this Fashion Framework Bag on Modcloth. The satchel style is very vintage and the zippers and leather touches are very now. The navy is the perfect color for fall and I can see pairing this bag with a good majority of my fall wadrobe. The bag is vegan-friendly which means it is not real leather but if I saw someone wearing it I would never be able to tell the difference. Who doesn't love buying products that compare with styles that feature much higher price tags!

What have you been loving this fall? Have you seen any must-haves pop up in your favorite store?

9 comments:

So Simply Chic October 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM  

I just found your blog and I am in love! But fall is definitely my favorite season by far!
Can't wait to read more!

Xoxo
Makenzie

http://sosimplychic.blogspot.com/

Heidi October 24, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

Those boots look amazing! Thanks for sharing.

http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

Julie Tucker-Wolek October 24, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Just love love love that bag!!!!

Rinoplasti October 25, 2012 at 6:35 AM  

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Rinoplasti

The Girly Bird October 25, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

those Tory Burch boots are gorgeous. too bad they are surely outta my budget

Yüz Germe October 26, 2012 at 5:48 AM  

Nice information you have shared here and it's great pleasure for me to read this.
Yüz Germe

SHF October 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

Those boots are so gorgeous! I'm still searching for a good pair.

SHF
thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

Gebelik October 27, 2012 at 2:08 AM  

Thank you,
The given information is very effective.
I'l keep update with the same.
Gebelik

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP