Celebritiy Fashion

 Thursday, November 8, 2012

I'll confess. I love my celebrity gossip magazines. Whenever someone in my sorority house gets one I am the first to ask them to borrow the copy when they are done. I know that a lot of the "gossip" in the tabloids are fictitious but I read them anyway. My favorite parts are the "Who wore it best?" and "Style Best and Worsts."

So today's post is Celebrity themed.

I love Olivia Palermo in this Free People Shift. This look screams fall while still catering to warmer weather. Just two weeks ago it was 80 degrees in VA so I can completely understand the hard part of dressing for fall with warm climates but Olivia's dress is the perfect choice. The bulky necklace is very on-trend and the flats complete the look. Well done!


I am obsessed with this yellow Stella McCartney dress on Jessica Chastain. I would have loved to see a pop of color instead of the nude Christian Louboutin pumps but the light color does make the dress seem lighter and less heavy. It is so hard to pull off a yellow nude illusion dress but her red hair and lips compliment the dress. The side-do and makeup are perfect for the dress and she looks very put together.


I want to own this Valentino Resort 2013 number. I am a huge fan of feminine dresses and this frock is just the right amount of playful and fashion forward. While I do think this dress is more suited towards spring- hello Easter Sunday- I love it for Olivia Munn to wear in L.A.

I love this red sweater dress on Emmy Rossum. The Temperley London knit number is the perfect choice for winter events. The red color could be perfect for holiday parties and the neck and hemline make this dress something special.

Who is your celebrity fashion icon? Have you seen any amazing looks in any recent magazines?

2 comments:

Cotton November 8, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

love love love emmy rossum's dress! And I love Ivanka Trump's line, which seems to really be geared for the stylish yet sophisticated working lady!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP