Fair Isle Sweaters

 Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

I am lucky enough to have this whole week off of school and I have really enjoyed my time at home. On breaks I always seem to end up shopping. As most of you know I attend a college in the middle of a fashion desert. The best store in my town is Walmart! So it is not a surprise that when I come back up north I try to absorb all the fashion and shopping I can.

I went out shopping yesterday and was so happy that one of my favorite items for winter is trendy again.

Fair Isle Sweaters. 

I cant get enough of the warm and so winter-y knits. Fair Isle is a knitting technique that has been popular since a Prince stepped out in the style in the 1920s. The patterns have stayed classic and in style but many of the newer designs are also modern and very chic.

I just love this year's batch of Fair Isle Sweaters.


Untitled #70


Do you like Fair Isle sweaters? Will you be sporting a few this year? Let me know!

9 comments:

Lauren November 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM  

Love the jumpers! Great pick

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

allergic to vanilla November 20, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

I'm such a fan of the fair isle sweater- it reminds me of the holidays!

xo Carlina
AllergicToVanilla.com
p.s enter my $50 PIXI beauty giveaway

Niki Caron November 20, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

I do like fair aisle sweaters!!! I am also dying for a fair aisle scarf!

Psycho Cat November 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

Oh, I love them all, so cute <3

Kiana Bates November 20, 2012 at 6:32 PM  

I am kind of in love with sweaters. Like for reals! And these are dang cute :)

kianabates.blogspot.com

s November 21, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

love the sweaters! one word . LOVE. ok two, stunning- that is all... loving your blog. xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Cotton November 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Ugh I wish I didn't feel so ridiculous wearing these down here in Florida!!

Also, don't forget to enter the giveaway happening on Cotton's Pickins right now! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP