Marley Lilly Review

 Sunday, November 4, 2012

Good Morning! This has been one busy week and weekend for me. I had numerous exams followed by my school's Parents and Family weekend. It was so nice to see my father after a hard week of tests. 

We ended up leaving campus and going to visit a nearby city. Since I go to such a small liberal arts college it is nice to get out once and a while and explore the area. We shopped, ate, and even bowled. I carried around my Marley Lilly Champ purse the whole time.

Monogrammed items are my weakness and Marley Lilly is like my ammo. Marley Lilly is an online store based out of South Carolina. The web store is definitely a one-stop shop for everything monogrammed. I have made a few purchases with Marley Lilly and have been nothing but amazed with the quality and personalization. 


I have been waiting to show off two of my newest additions from Marley Lilly.

I have been loving my new monogrammed tumbler. My personalized double wall 16 oz tumbler is hot pink with yellow monogram. It holds just the right amount of drink and is easy for me to tote around. I love the classic shape and the matching straw.


I have been hand washing my tumbler and it looks brand new even after wash after wash. I use this cup to pieces! I am considering buying these as gifts this Holiday season because they are so practical and cute. At $18 the tumblers are at a great price point for the quality of personalization.

The Champ bag has been a recent favorite item of mine. I actually do not have a longchamp bag partly because I find them to be so boring! The longchamp style is very popular at school but I like my bags to be a little bit more personal to my style. That's why I was so excited to order a champ monogrammed bag from Marley Lilly.


Marley Lilly has so many different combinations for their champ purse. I went with the classic monogrammed khaki combination and couldn't be happier with the result. The bag measures 14.5"x10" and holds a lot. 

I was worried about buying a bag inspired by a popular designer but I can honestly say that having a cheaper version has not phased me at all. I have gotten compliments on the bag from people who own longchamps who are considering buying the Marley Lilly version themselves. At $29.99 the bag is a fraction of the cost of a longchamp but the quality is almost the same. My champ bag has been holding up great and I love the fact that it folds down to store. 


Marley Lilly also provided me with the code FREESHIP for free shipping with orders over $85. I am going to go holiday shopping on their site soon so I know that code will be handy!

I cannot believe how bad I've been about blogging. I apologize sincerely and am going to make an effort to get back to as close to daily posting as I can. I have some really exciting Windows posts coming up and so much technology news to share.

What is your favorite Marley Lilly product? Have you ordered anything from their site? If not, what are you waiting for!

9 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. November 4, 2012 at 11:36 AM  

Definitely sounds like you've had a really busy week! This product sounds wonderful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Alissa November 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

You have totally had as crazy of a week as I have! This time of the year everything just seems to pile on!

Mrs. Jones November 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

I think Marley LIlly is fabulous, but I was a little turned off by how they don't work with smaller bloggers. No argument on how precious their stuff is though!

Amanda November 4, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

I'm OBSESSED with Marley Lilly! Half of my wishlist for Christmas is from there :)

-Amanda
http://bowspearlsandfrappuccinos.blogspot.com/

A Preppy State of Mind November 4, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

Ahh LOVE your purchases! There is so much on ML that I want to buy. There are quite a few on my Christmas list :)

Be sure to enter to win my 200 follower giveaway! You could win a Kate Spade Bow bangle and earring set :)
http://apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com/2012/11/200-follower-giveaway-kate-spade-bow.html

-Rachel
www.apreppystateofmind.blogspot.com

Cotton November 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

I first found marley lilly a few years back with the monogram scarves and have been in love ever since!

The item i really want is the monogrammed vest! It's up at the top of my Christmas list!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2013 at 6:27 AM  

I blog often and I rеally thank you foг yоur cοntent.
The aгticle hаs truly pеaked my intеrest.
I will take a note of your site and keep сhecking for nеw dеtails about once
per week. I opteԁ in foг your RЅS feed aѕ well.


Feel free to visit my weblog ... アグ

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP