Scarf Swap

 Monday, November 19, 2012

I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving break. These last few weeks have been so hectic. Sometimes a girl just has to go back home to relax! 

Lindsey from Creatively Classy organized an awesome scarf swap that I just had to participate in!


The lovely Amy from http://www.amyandjpgougler.blogspot.com/ sent me this beautiful scarf.

Isnt it gorgeous? I told her my preferences and somehow she found this amazing scarf which is perfect for me. The pink and grey colors are so lovely with most of my wardrobe (I tend to favor the color pink- no surprise!) and the lightweight fabric is very breathable for both fall and winter. 

Thank you Amy!

6 comments:

Maia Price November 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

I adore your scarf! I want to do a scarf swap with my friends for the holidays!

(I know you followed my last blog High Cotton Honey, but I've moved!)

xx,
Maia Price
maiaprice.blogspot.com

Cotton November 19, 2012 at 11:30 AM  

Your scarf was sooooo cute!! good luck and have a happy Thanksgiving!

Lauren November 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM  

Great post!

Lauren,
Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

CDS November 19, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

That's really cool!! I love that idea. I'm wearing pink and grey today myself! xo

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP