Shop Lure

 Sunday, November 11, 2012

Good morning everyone!

I am a true online shopper. Since I live in such a small town where the go-to store is Walmart I tend to get all my fashion needs on the Internet. From dresses to shoes I can always find something I want to buy. Beyond normal online retail stores I like to browse sample sales and most recently online Flash Jewelry sales. 

You might have seen me tweet and post about a new jewelry auction called Lure. A lovely- and very fashion forward- student recently created Lure and I know the  jewelry auction site is going to be the next best thing. 

What are jewelry auctions? 


Every Sunday beautiful new pieces of jewelry will be available in limited quantities on Lure's facebook page.  The jewelry is all excellently priced and on trend. The prices listed even includes shipping and make the best presents. 


I have been very impressed with the previews for this week's auction. The auction starts at 8pm EST tonight and I know I will be trying to get myself one of the beautiful pairs of earrings Lure is selling. Just look at them!


This ring/earring collection is just darling. I find it hard to find yellow stones that are flattering on a range of skin tones but Lure's citrus collection would work on so many different skin tones. Yellow jewelry pacts the perfect punch in fall/winter outfits.


Lure has a few of the ever popular bubble necklaces so if you have not found your perfect strand yet do not miss this opportunity!

I am a true fan of online jewelry auctions but the way I go about shopping with them is very different than the normal online shopping experience. Jewelry auctions are like flash sales- there are very limited quantities of the pieces offered and the costs are priced to sell. Unlike just browsing on the internet there might not be another chance to scoop up some of Lure's fabulous items. When you see something you like- Buy it!


Make sure you like Lure on facebook and you can enter to win a pair of beautiful earrings!

5 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

lovely jewelry! just liked the site.

s November 11, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

oooh pretty pieces! love the necklace! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Cotton November 12, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

I've heard of sites like this popping up! How cute!

perfumehk November 13, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

Wow, so lovely earrings. beautiful necklace. love them .
Parfum pas cher

Travesti Best November 15, 2012 at 6:43 AM  

Change shall be accepted, and let us just all change for the best.
travesti

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP