Teamotions Review

 Friday, November 9, 2012

How has your week been? I thought mine would be less stressful than it has turned out to be! Only two weeks before thanksgiving and I cannot wait to see my whole family at once. It will be the first time I see my sister since leaving in August!

College is wonderful but being away from home changes me a little bit. Every time I go home I feel like I'm coming back a slightly different person. This year I have been really getting into tea! I was never a tea drinker before (well I have always loved iced tea).

It all started with a simple cold I got about a month ago. That dang cough would just not go away. I tried everything but the only thing that seemed to make my throat feel better was tea. Ever since then I've been hooked!



Teamotions is a tea company that sells teas that do more than just taste good. Their teas help you becoming healthier and support well-being. 

I tried a few different Teamotions teas. All of the teas are loose so you need to steep them in boiled water. They are a bit harder to use than a normal tea packet but in my opinion they taste stronger and more flavorful. 

I tried Teamotion's Find Strength Passionfruit Jasmine Green Tea, Enjoy Rest Apple Cinnamon Chamomile, Have Hope Citrus Strawberry White Tea, Seek Peace Coconut Chai, and Discover Joy Lemon Vanilla Green Tea, and Achieve Clarity Vanilla Earl Grey.



After trying them all I have come to a few conclusions. For one I do not know if I can go back to those ordinary teas after trying this loose variety! I was not sure about the different types of well being but after trying them all I do think I was happier after tasting the teas!



My favorites were the Discover Joy Lemon Vanilla, Have Hope Citrus Strawberry and I might be ordering more Enjoy Rest Apple Cinnamon Chamomile!



Each of the teas were completely different both in taste and in result. The Vanilla Earl Grey soothed me while the Lemon Vanilla Green Tea gave me energy! Each of the actual tea brews are different in ingredients.

 The teas come in tins that retail for $14 and you can buy them straight from their site

Have you ever tried Teamotions? Which blend would you like to try the most?

9 comments:

Psycho Cat November 9, 2012 at 7:43 AM  

I didn't try this tea but it looks really interesting :)

Erin Reissig November 9, 2012 at 8:24 AM  

I'm trying to venture into the world of tea. I'm not even a coffee drinker, so the idea of holistic tea is really appealing!

Cotton November 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

My best friend swears by loose tea--but I've never tried it!

Lisa November 9, 2012 at 8:39 AM  

I love loose teas, and always enjoy finding a new variety. Thanks for this introduction! Have a great weekend.

Alissa November 9, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

I had the opposite experience, my week was less stressful than I thought it would be! For that I am so very glad!

Brittany November 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

I've never tried loose tea, but I've always wanted to. I think I might purchase some!

xoxo,
btw, I'm hosting a giveaway! Come check it out http://keepingupwiththekellahans.blogspot.com

s November 9, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

wow this tea looks so interesting. Id love the chance to try it sometime! xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

Lauren November 9, 2012 at 2:44 PM  

Great review!

Lauren
CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY FIR UK RESIDENTS ON laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

xx

Curly Southern Belle November 11, 2012 at 12:49 AM  

I'm not normally a tea drinker but I'll have to check these out for my best friend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP