$25 Novelty Gifts

 Friday, December 7, 2012

Finding the perfect gift for someone who likes quirky and nontraditional things can be hard, but I have put together a couple items that will knock the socks off of any novelty lover.


novelty under $25

From a sock monkey umbrella to a How I Met Your Mother ducky tie, there is certainty something about the perfect novelty present. I love the food face plate, it reminds me of those old magnetic face games with the pencil. If only I wore glasses I would be sure to grab that hilarious eye glasses holder. The bottle opener iphone case is also an ingenious invention.

What novelty gifts are you buying this holiday season?

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 7, 2012 at 11:05 AM  

Loveeeeeeeee these!! LOVING that sock monkey umbrella!!!!

safire December 7, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

Love some of these items. The chicken hat is so silly :)

I really like the cups. I like novelty items that can be put to good use.

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) December 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM  

I love your picks I might have to pick up F is for Effort for myself.

Little Pink Rain Boots

Meier & Frank Merchandise Co. Inc. January 14, 2013 at 5:29 AM  

This blog is very cute and super amusing. There are many cute pictures, looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP