Monday, December 17, 2012

About a week ago, Village Palm in MI was having a super sale where leftover fall lilly was 75% off just for the day.

75% of Lilly? Thats a steal! So I went a little overboard on impulse shopping.

I couldn't be happier with my purchases:

I picked up a Murfee Infinity Loop Scarf in Happy Snails


I picked out the Audrey Top in Bocce and the Hart Top in Tusk in Sun

Somerset Dress in Passion Pink and the Calia Dress in Bright Navy Garden

I got all of these for 75% off so when I did the math not only did I save hundreds of dollars but I ended up with Lilly Pulitzer items for less than the average retail prices of forever 21 or old navy!

7 comments:

CP and KW December 17, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

gorgeous steals! i love the color palette here!
kw, Ladies in Navy

Alissa December 17, 2012 at 9:52 AM  

Oh my gosh that is completely awesome and such a freaking amazing shopping trip!

Turtles and Pearls December 17, 2012 at 1:13 PM  

I love getting Lilly for cheap, and Village Palm is the best! The Somerset has been one of my favorites this fall/winter. I love wearing it with tights and boots!

CDS December 17, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

The infinity scarves are awesome! I love their quote... Life's a party, dress like one! xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 17, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

Wowwwwwww! Those are some great finds!!!

Elle-Living in Color December 17, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Hello! I just came across your blog, and I love it! I’ve decided to follow you! If you get a minute, I’d love to know what you think of my latest outfit post! While you’re visiting, follow along so we can keep in touch! :)
xo, elle from Living in Color.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP