Gifts for the Sentimental Under $25

 Thursday, December 6, 2012

With less than a month before Christmas I am going to be compiling a list of great gifts for your loved ones! 

Every day I will be posting a different gift guide. Today I am starting with perfect gifts to give to those Sentimental people in your life. All of these awesome presents are under $25.


Untitled #75

Start with a personalized stocking or a love bracelet. I am obsessed with travel stub and ticket stub diaries so you can keep all your precious souvenirs from trips safe in little journals. A custom calendar or iphone case is a great way to share some memories this holiday season. My personal favorite? The scratch world map so you can track of all the places you've been!

Do you have any person in your life you would consider to be very sentimental? What are you getting them this holiday season?

8 comments:

Niki Caron December 6, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

Awww I love that love bracelet! No pun intended!

safire December 6, 2012 at 1:10 PM  

I love these ideas especially the ticket stub holder. I used to save all my movie ticket stubs!

Alissa December 6, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

I bought a gift for one of my friends who is super sentimental and gave it to her last week. I am so glad I got something personalized for her because she loved it!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled December 6, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

I purchased the LOVE bracelet for my daughter. It is one of her stocking stuffers. It is really darling in person.

Love and Hugs,
Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madmae Spoiled

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 6, 2012 at 8:57 PM  

Ohhhhhhhh I am LOVING the socks!!!!

Kallee December 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

Cutest bracelet ever. I need.
Loves,
Kallee

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog! Tell me what you think of this post. I like to comment on every blog that comments on mine!

The Preppy Student. Powered by Blogger.

Back to TOP